Reviews for The Skywalker Prophecy: The Paths of Fate
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
Oh, that was an incredibly beautiful ending to an extraordinary piece of writing! Thank you so much for sharing this & creating new characters that are so loveable.
cje24576 chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
That's such a sweet ending! Oh please update this soon! I've seen this on TFN & I know you have some "missing scenes" for it! Please hurry and add those here too! Nicely done!
xSuperNovax chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I hate you. You made me cry. It takes a lot to make me cry. Therefore, you are amazing. Seriously, this was absolutely astonishing. I laughed, I cried, I rolled my eyes. It was brilliant. You put so much emotion into the parts where it really counts and your battle scenes were thrilling. I absolutely loved your portrayal of all of the characters. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site, and I don't say that lightly, because I've read some wonderful stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
I loved this whole story chain. Saddened that Anakin died but it seems with almost every story and star wars tale that he was never destined to live a long life. Was wondering though if you would ever do a continuation off of the Dark Side ending chapter. Those would make a interesting story as well.
Lord Kyp chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
This is the second time I've read your trilogy along with the prequel. This is the second time I've felt completely mesmerized, which says something (maybe nothing meaningful to you but my praise for your writing talent) as I feel I've read it this time around with a more mature mind. You've written a great series.

At times, I felt that the dialogue was contrived and that the memorable quotes from each of the Star Wars movies that you tried to insert didn't necessarily click in the instances where you placed them, but on the whole, they didn't detract from the great experience.

I don't know if you have any plans for the future regarding this arc or any other, or whether you even plan on writing anymore but for what it's worth, I strongly encourage you to continue to hone this talent that you clearly possess.

It's been a pleasurable few days shunting aside my studies in a clear display of time mismanagement, and now that it's come to an end, I can't get enough of your writing. From your other one shots, you clearly keep up with the EU. That's nice to see, and I hope to see some more works, maybe even a novel-length fic sometime in the future!

- Kyp (Think you can guess where this one comes from? :P)
LJP chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
OMGOMGOMG that as to beyond awesome. all 3 stories. thank you so much. that was great writing .. done in the style of the books with action, emotion, and grit. Well done
lacthryn18 chapter 19 . 2/18/2007
i know that you wrote this quite a while ago but i felt i needed to congratulate you on such an amazing story. i've never laughed and cried so much at the same time! you managed to create a truelly wonderful sage while sticking very closely to the original. i hope that you decide to write more int he future as i'm sure that you would be just as successful. well done, and may the force be with you.
floppy chapter 18 . 5/20/2006
I've mentioned before that I love your stories; however I was pretty upset when you killed off Anakin. How very sad. Oh by the way, I was just as sad when Obi-Wan died in your second story. Still in war I know that heros have to die.
floppy chapter 17 . 5/20/2006
I've me
lisilgirl chapter 19 . 12/6/2005
O! *falls out of chair* I don't know what to say...THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDEFUL! I've been reading the other ones, and...well...um...I LOVE THEM! You need to keep writing...
Hieiko chapter 19 . 8/7/2005
Magnificent story. Thank you for writing it.
setpadwan chapter 19 . 11/14/2004
I must say that I'm a very selfish reader. I don't post... ever, well at least I didn't post until now. I've decided to stop reading fanfiction forever because I don't think I'll ever find one that I can read that will not disappoint me. This trilogy has been everything I've imagined and more... it's certainly the best writing I've seen. It would definately be a pity if this were not published, but I do realize the problems with the Lucas and Co. So, I think it's only rightful for me to post a reply, just to tell you how great it has been, staying up late at night, reading your writing. Your plot flows with such incredible ease and the characters are so alive that I wouldn't be surprised if Threepio turned and called you "the Maker"...Thankyou so much for your time spent in this story. I do believe you'd make a great writer in the future. Thanks and may the Force be with you.
Abandoned Account No. 1986325 chapter 19 . 9/2/2004
BEST. ENDING. EVER! _ I love it. A wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it to the utmost.

You're an amazing writer. Thanks for this fiction.
Urazz chapter 19 . 8/31/2004
Great ending! Though it is a shame that there is no baby Ben in there yet anyways.
ScifiHero chapter 19 . 8/30/2004
Brilliant i loved all the parts of the serie just a shame it has ended.

but yay you are great