Reviews for The Other Door
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Excellent story. I'm glad I found this one - I enjoyed it quite a bit.

The imagery is fantasic - and I can tell that this came to you as it did - I found that it was better to read it the way I would a poem, to find the meaning behind the words rather than in them.

Well done!
Misura chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I absolutely love the description of how Yami expriences Yugi's dreams, not actually seeing them but rather getting an impression from what they're about by sound and colors. I also liked the concept behind the story, and the Dark Magician as a guardian of Yugi's. And the way the focus shifted to Yugi in that last segment. - A very enjoyable read.
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Thanks for your reviews. Also in the sense that they helped me to find this...
I just loved the imagery. Very beautifully written fic, I'm really going to keep an eye on this.
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
That was *very* pretty.
I loved the images that your words evoked, and the idea of dreambathing, for lack of a better word.
It seems very in character and well-written. I glomp.
_ Peaceful Yami ... kawaii ... heart.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wow. *whistles* This is awesome. You have a knack for keeping people (and spirits) IC.
CrazySuperAndroidBitch chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This fic is SO great...I've already read it a few times, and it's on my favorites. I would love to see a sequal one-shot emerge from this if at all possible.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Hm... interesting ideas. The imagry was nice. I've always been fond of the relationship between the host and spirit with the two who have possessed Items, but Yugi/Yami's especially. The connection between them is really undefinable, yet covers so many emotions and concepts. They are so dependent on each other, yet independent at the same time. It's so interesting to watch Yugi grow and mature, especially now in the BC arc, where he goes through so much hardship, losing and gaining so much.
Excellent instrospective piece. It really does have a kind of misty poetry to it. _