Reviews for Four Swords Times Three
Story Weaver1 chapter 16 . 2/13/2005
Long time no see RichaCO. Pretty good chapter, The sleep walkers and stormwings sound pretty cool.
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 15 . 1/22/2005
If you do make another Four Swords fic, could the Elrich brothers Edward and Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist be in it? I love that show! And possibly a couple others...

Just a suggestion, but I'd appreciate it if you did take it. _
Dimensional Nexus chapter 15 . 12/22/2004
The saga's really awesome, with the exception of the horrible spelling. I even have an idea for a Sword in your next fic. Jak from the Jak games (with Daxter of course), he would really accent the whole Dark vs. Light thing in your stories.
Death By Wafflea chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
but iant NiGHTS a girl
esb1989 chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
Oh No. I feel like something's going to happen to Inuyasha.
Winged Knight chapter 15 . 9/25/2004
Ah. so Kikyou is not the mastermind. This is an interesting predicament. I wonder how the swords will fare. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Keep writing the good ones!
Mediciner chapter 15 . 9/24/2004
...Darn it! I have to wait forever now for any chapter! Are you happy now, Mr. Author, that you've made a reviewer sad? *pout*

Story Weaver1 chapter 15 . 9/24/2004
So kikyo is a minion too, The Master must be an OC, I thought it would be Naraku. BTW have you ever played Ttales of Symonpia?
Mediciner chapter 14 . 8/11/2004
"When I can, Kay?" *sets watch to two months* j/k! Well at least you have a better computer now...My computer randomly freezes for some reason. Is it infected...?

Kail: Who knows...

Kari: ...Stop the dot dot dots, Med!

Med: ...Alright...

Kari: Gosh darn you authors!

Med: _*

Story Weaver1 chapter 14 . 8/11/2004
Kikyo's the bad one? Didn't see that comming. I could easilyt visualize everything happening in this chapter. Good job.
Winged Knight chapter 14 . 8/10/2004
To deal with a threat this big, they are going to have to increase their own powers. Yusuke will have to accept his demonic side. Inuyasha will need to learn the Back Lash Wave. Link will need the Fierce Diety's mask. They all need to improve. They all need to grow. This chapter was good. It introduced the main bad guy, or one of them anyway. Keep writing the good ones!
Story Weaver1 chapter 13 . 7/13/2004
Still good. The fluff was good and so was the plot twist.
Mediciner chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
If you had writer's block, why didn't you try asking the reviewers if they had any ideas? You could take them and manipulate them as your own in the story, though it's just me rambling again. I'm having a slight case of writer's block as well so you're not the only one. Hopefully idea kitties will come!

Winged Knight chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
It is a good chapter. Though doesent the master sword repel all evil? Just something to tthink on. Keep writing the good ones!
Tsuiraku Tanrei chapter 12 . 6/8/2004
Umm, well, TMI on the whole Zidane-dream-thing... but otherwise, good... and why do I get the feeling that the 'mistress' is really either Kikyo or Kagome?
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »