Reviews for Private Laughter
shiegra chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh wow, this is really lovely. Glorious and rich and vibrant, with awesome characterization and attention to the series. I love the tone of the fic, the lazy comfort of the early part and the dark spike of tension and emotion.

Thank you so much for writing! Good Omens really doesn't have enough fanfiction, especially not enough as well written as yours.
philippe chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Oh gosh this is very good! Please say there's more, because this chapter is a great cliffhanger but it'd also make a good ending to a one-shot. Please don't say it's a one-shot!
serpensortia863 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That's nice. I like Adam/Pepper, and I haven't seen much of it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Riverflame chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
oh oh oh oh. This is just brilliant, and wonderful, and beautiful. I love your characterization, of Pepper, of Adam, and Brian and Wensleydale! I loved that little sidenote.

grass and jellybeans, and Pepper hates the pink ones... oh, this is just wonderful. And the ending is perfect - "He didn't let her answer, but stood up ungracefully, the evening sun painting him a vivid red. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away."

:D excellent fic!
littleautumnleaf chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Wow.
I came across this accidentally (or however its spelt) but im glad i read it! It's so good, you have talent!
But I want more...*whines*
cassandra chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
dun't usually review. I'm a bad ff reader. But, this is very good, and very unfinished - unless it's supposed to be a vignette. Anyway, I'm impressed by it.
monsley chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Hey! How come NOBODY has reviewed this? You're right, there's just not enough fics about the Them. Mmh, that's a VERY interesting beginning. How old are they now? 14? 15? Like the pairings, but don't understand why Brian and Wensley don't want Adam to know they're together... Is it because of the 'hole' in their heads? Has it created a rift between the Them? And what about Adam's reaction to Pepper? Is it just UST or there's something else?
Sorry, got carried away with the questions. ;) But the fic finishes with such a cliffhanger! I hope it's just the first chapter of a LONG fic!
And the obligatory constructive bit: like your style, very sober but at the same time very touching. I think you've got future-Pepper down perfectly. Makes me think of young Christina Ricci's character in Now and Then. Adam sounds good, but we've seen too little of him to really judge. Same with Brian and Wensley.
Will you carry on? Please, please, please? I'm putting you on Author Alert!
Love,