Reviews for Confidence
Mernie chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I don't understand why I haven't seen or read this before? It's friggin awesome! I'm adding it to my favourite stories right now,because I'm sure I would love to read it again soon. Such a great story! I appriciate the Seth/Anna friendship,and when her and Summer are friendly aswell,and I love,love Summer/Seth,so,the perfect story!
falloutgirl123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
super duper
crystaldreams611 chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
oh its the end!

great story

*sniffs* it was rather sweet

except i like seth/anna better

oh well

it was funny enough to entertain me

seth was so adorable

the whole comparing list thing was pointless...
crystaldreams611 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
omg love ur plot

seth/anna all the way, i mean they're so cute together

summer was funny though, but not as much as seth

u described the characters very well, i can picture the actors acting as they say their lines

this is brilliant!
Anabel Macallum chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
OMG! hilarious!

I loved Seth's dream. I actually laughed out loud and my dog gave me a funny look.
katie chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
that was great.

i kinda wish it was a s/a , cause they are too cute.

and i love that you brought up SKoW, mary stuart masterson and anna even have the same hair.

awesome story.
moviescript Ending chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Wow! I loved this story-as well as all your others. You are definitely going on my favorite author list.
Queen Blue chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
Aw...so good. I've read most of your other stories but I think I like this one the best. But I have a bone to pick with you...Why must you write in present tense? It just sounds so awkward and...well wrong. Maybe it's just because I've never read another story with presents tense as it is written so noticeably in your fic. So just a bit of constructive criticism...try using past tense, it always sounds better when writing thoughts or narrative paragraphs or descriptions. But otherwise everything’s, like, awesome! Lol, Keep writing!
jschmidt chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
I was blown away...which is pretty rare. Excellent story, excellent writing. I'll be reading all your other O.C. stories right away.
Flair chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
that was awesome.. but wait, are you like done with the story?
melanie 37 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
OMG totally love it. Update soon ok? i really wanna find out what happens
Melissa1987 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
That was great.
I almost cried when I read the whole Kirsten Summer scene. That was so sweet.
I think you should write a long OC fic. Your really good at it.
Oh and it did suprise me that your 14.
tatertots370 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I'm not a huge fan of present tense, but I think it's alright for this story. Could you make a sequel, or a part 3? I'd like to see some TheresaEddie and more S/S, and maybe it could morph into an Anna/Ryan? Well, even if you don't, it's one of my favorite stories, and trust me, I'm picky.
Christy chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
AW cute. I really like it. Continue soon.
sher chapter 2 . 4/10/2004