Reviews for Valentine
Violet chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
i love this fic cant wait for the next update.. but no pressure or anything:)
LadyRach chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
So sweet. Poor Pinky, poor Valentine, and poor, poor Anthony (although I guess I'll let you put him through almost anything to bring out the newsie we all know and love)
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
*Cuddles Pinky* He's so sweet! He makes Valentine and Anthony happy! _ ...So, everything must go to Hell now, right? *Sighs sadly* I love this story Dakki-kins. You must update soon. I need to find out what's wrong with Pinky!

Written Sparks chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
oh Dakki, you make me sigh. This is simply wonderful, and not simple at all. I love it like Valentine loves Pinky. So beautiful. I cannot wait for more. *grins* you sock-rocker
Utopia Today chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
Gah! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? hmm, excuse the caps. I read this story awhile ago and now I'm pleasantly suprised that you updated! Pinky is hardcore! I was dying at the part when he pulled Anthony out of class. Delicious!
LadyRach chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
Dakki, Dakki, Dakki, I just love your stories. They make me smile. And I also just love your annoying semi-cute preppie-muse Dalton, who also makes me smile, even though he wasn't really mentioned in this story. So, to sum up: you make me smile. Have a nice day!
m-e lee12 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
wow. this is simply amazing!
...no, that word is overused...
it was...i dont know
all i can say is that you write brillinatly, the story was extremely creative, and i love it!
update soon!
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Love-bite, eh? *Wiggles eyebrows*
~
*Claps gleefully* Francis! HAHA! _ I know who that is... WHEE! *Pause* I apologize for my stupid-hyper state at the moment. BWAHAHAHA! FRANNY! *Glomps* Oh, how I love my Racey! _ *Giggles*
~
Write more soon babe. I wanna know more about this Pinky. _ (And the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain! NARF!)
NadaZimri chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Ya know, I really do like this plot. I haven't read anything like it before :D. Hmm...now what's up with this Pinky Falconetti character I wonder... Oh well, guess I'll just hafta wait. Outta curiousity I must ask...how many stories do you have going right now? I know of at LEAST 2...and for that alone I must bow before the almighty Dakki and her supreme gift of multi-tasking stories! LoL, anyways...update soon.
~NadaZimri~
Teepot chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
I'm gonna soak you, ya know that. Box your ears so that they sting and...
Nah, I could never hurt ya just for starting ANOTHER story.
Hehe
But back to the story. This reminds me of a book I just finished, especially this Katie character. It's called 'The Young Wan' and it's set in Ireland during the 1940's. Check it out.
Teepot.
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
YAY! _ Aw, Dakki, I love it when you update. You're such a wonderful writer. And... And... I LOVE VALENTINE! _ Keep it up. I can't wait for more.
Vinnie Monfredo chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
:):):):):):) keep going!
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aw, that's so sweet. Nothing else really to say about it, other than it's sweet. And well-written.
Teepot chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aw! Fibber (did I spell that right? dammit, now my cool intro was ruined by crappy spelling skills...start over.)
~
Aw. Liar (but that sounds too harsh. double crap...
~
Aw. Silly girl (there we go!) Don't tell me you can't write the mushy stuff without having it sound...well, mushy. I think the beginning of this fic sounds just perfect!
~
Don't you just love waking up to reviews? Teehehehehe. And as soon as I get back from this run, and a god awful day at work, I'll send out that email we have in the wings, to discuss cough your part in the modern day fic cough
NMLers: We heard that
~
Eep! gotta go...great writing. Can't wait to see what story pops out next. Will it be Horses, or Home or Horses...maybe a new one? No...Horses, or Home or...
Teepot
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Le GASP! Another story Dakki? Tsk, tsk... *Winks* _ This seems SO familiar... Didn't you send this to me a lon' time ago? Well, regardless, I love it, and I hope you write more of it. _ And here is another story of your's I'm addin' to me site hon. _