Reviews for Valentine
Violet chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
i love this fic cant wait for the next update.. but no pressure or anything:)
LadyRach chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
So sweet. Poor Pinky, poor Valentine, and poor, poor Anthony (although I guess I'll let you put him through almost anything to bring out the newsie we all know and love)
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
*Cuddles Pinky* He's so sweet! He makes Valentine and Anthony happy! _ ...So, everything must go to Hell now, right? *Sighs sadly* I love this story Dakki-kins. You must update soon. I need to find out what's wrong with Pinky!

Written Sparks chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
oh Dakki, you make me sigh. This is simply wonderful, and not simple at all. I love it like Valentine loves Pinky. So beautiful. I cannot wait for more. *grins* you sock-rocker
Utopia Today chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
Gah! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? hmm, excuse the caps. I read this story awhile ago and now I'm pleasantly suprised that you updated! Pinky is hardcore! I was dying at the part when he pulled Anthony out of class. Delicious!
LadyRach chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
Dakki, Dakki, Dakki, I just love your stories. They make me smile. And I also just love your annoying semi-cute preppie-muse Dalton, who also makes me smile, even though he wasn't really mentioned in this story. So, to sum up: you make me smile. Have a nice day!
m-e lee12 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
wow. this is simply amazing!, that word is overused...
it was...i dont know
all i can say is that you write brillinatly, the story was extremely creative, and i love it!
update soon!
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Love-bite, eh? *Wiggles eyebrows*
*Claps gleefully* Francis! HAHA! _ I know who that is... WHEE! *Pause* I apologize for my stupid-hyper state at the moment. BWAHAHAHA! FRANNY! *Glomps* Oh, how I love my Racey! _ *Giggles*
Write more soon babe. I wanna know more about this Pinky. _ (And the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain! NARF!)
NadaZimri chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Ya know, I really do like this plot. I haven't read anything like it before :D. what's up with this Pinky Falconetti character I wonder... Oh well, guess I'll just hafta wait. Outta curiousity I must many stories do you have going right now? I know of at LEAST 2...and for that alone I must bow before the almighty Dakki and her supreme gift of multi-tasking stories! LoL, anyways...update soon.
Teepot chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
I'm gonna soak you, ya know that. Box your ears so that they sting and...
Nah, I could never hurt ya just for starting ANOTHER story.
But back to the story. This reminds me of a book I just finished, especially this Katie character. It's called 'The Young Wan' and it's set in Ireland during the 1940's. Check it out.
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
YAY! _ Aw, Dakki, I love it when you update. You're such a wonderful writer. And... And... I LOVE VALENTINE! _ Keep it up. I can't wait for more.
Vinnie Monfredo chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
:):):):):):) keep going!
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aw, that's so sweet. Nothing else really to say about it, other than it's sweet. And well-written.
Teepot chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aw! Fibber (did I spell that right? dammit, now my cool intro was ruined by crappy spelling skills...start over.)
Aw. Liar (but that sounds too harsh. double crap...
Aw. Silly girl (there we go!) Don't tell me you can't write the mushy stuff without having it sound...well, mushy. I think the beginning of this fic sounds just perfect!
Don't you just love waking up to reviews? Teehehehehe. And as soon as I get back from this run, and a god awful day at work, I'll send out that email we have in the wings, to discuss cough your part in the modern day fic cough
NMLers: We heard that
Eep! gotta go...great writing. Can't wait to see what story pops out next. Will it be Horses, or Home or Horses...maybe a new one? No...Horses, or Home or...
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Le GASP! Another story Dakki? Tsk, tsk... *Winks* _ This seems SO familiar... Didn't you send this to me a lon' time ago? Well, regardless, I love it, and I hope you write more of it. _ And here is another story of your's I'm addin' to me site hon. _