Reviews for Left in the Dark
lordsteinman chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nice story for a great song.
Raelupin chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wonderful, but I am longing to hear Ginny's bugs me that she stood so was a wonderful fic. thought!
erikjacksparrowlupinlove chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is wonderful. How can Ginny love Harry more than Remus? Good story anyway.
SupportTheOrange chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
o Very very nice..
Queen Smuffles chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This was gorgeous.

I looked up the lyrics after reading it. I think you really made this your own. Just hints of the song in it.

One of the things I loved about this was that it read like a song. Haunting and poetic. Especially at the end. "Where did...move?"

I've been reading the rest of your stuff for the better part of this afternoon. I love the way you write.
Kristine chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
ACK! How dare she? Harry over Remus...That bitch...::disgusted sneer:: You've just made me hate Ginny for a good ten seconds.

:) Eh, I can never hate her for long...But still, consider it a compliment that I hated her in the first place. :)
SnogginGodess chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow. This is really good, and almost haunting. Good job! Keep up the good work! ;)
BLV chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Quite unusual, but there is here a fine description of the psychological aspect... I loved it! It was, as each of your sotries, very well written!
Keep up your good work!
BLV
Calliope Jones chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
god, he's brutal. i absolutely loved it. that's how i'd like 'my' remus to be...
Khyharah chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Oh wow, this is amazing! I do hope there are more chapters to come. This could really go some where!
Renegade Faerie chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Ive never read a Ginny Remus Harry love triangle story b4. But hey 4 the first 1 i like.
aikakone chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That's some pretty intense stuff. It makes me want to hear the Steinman song. Yes, I know he's not Meatloaf, but he's the songwriter behind the hits! I was telling someone as much a few weeks ago when I was listening "It's all coming back to me now" by Celine Dion. Thank you for sending me a personal copy. I'll have it online either today or tomorrow.
Astrid M. Blackcoat chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Gorgeous, as per usual. Fine work. Now you've stolen my crown of angst and left me as the sad, empty queen of satire. Oh well. I do it well anyway. And this is too cool not to like.
Astrid
Iselin chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I read this, and really makes me stop and think. There's something in this that seems to appeal to a basic human theme.
I loved the rhythm of this story too, and the human emotion is raw and tangible.
Powerful. Exquisite even. :)