Reviews for Cars, Busses, Beauties, and Brains
Princess Lucky Fire chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
please continue this story, i love it so far. it's a great story.
Rukangel chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
aw so sweet. me liking the idea of this story. but sadly i have notice you haven't worked on it for a couple of years now. *sad face* well hope you find it in you to continue and finish it.
onlykittens chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
I really like this chapter! Its very cute!
Soleil-Lune chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
Yey for character interaction _ They're both in denial and in need of someone to smack them. meh...
Ren XI chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Oh no, you don't have broccoli in your teeth n_n *Is lying* XD

Ahh just kiding. I flipped when this was updated once I got home!
WolfgalX chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
I'm glad that Ami and Makoto are learning more about each other but I'm curious to see whether they actually end up telling each other how they feel. Either way I bet it'll be and exciting turn and I can't wait!
Ren XI chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
Ah Last chapter till you update again D:
Soleil-Lune chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
You already know what I think of your chapter :) I like how Ami's finally starting to think about her feelings even if she's in denial. And I know Haruka and Michiru will be up to something to get these two together. I can't wait to see what _
Ren XI chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Seconds to last chapter D: Noo!
Ren XI chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Lalala... I have nothing better to say. Just reviewing every chapter :D
Ren XI chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ahh, a quality (Hope I spelled that right
WolfgalX chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Lol about the spiked club thing...that would prolly hurt a bit. At least you can dance with a broomstick. When I saw the alert for this story in my email I was likee...OH I REMEBER THAT STORY! glad to see you finaly updated (_) I loved Ami's dream sequence and can't wait for the next chappie.

PS.I just noticed I called myself Mr :S oh well
sapphos chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
yay can't wait for the next chapter