Reviews for Calamity Jane
Shubhs chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
THAT WAS BELLATRIX. Amirite? :P
Ahaha. I wish you'd update. XD
jupimako chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
hope you post again :). great plot so far! i hope there will be more.
Janneia chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oooh... interesting start to what promises to be a fascinating story! Although what I liked best were the fact that Harry and Ron are not Aurors with Hermione doing some kinda research-y role but it's kinda-sorta the other way around! Haven't seen it done before, so I'm rather excited to read what happens next... :D

Keep up the plot!
Regin chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sandra R.Cullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Nice (Y)
browneyes2yu chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Please, please update this story! It's simply wonderful and I'd hate to not know what happened to 1) Ginny and Harry 2) Narcissa's predicament 3) Bellatrix, in general 4) How Hermione and Draco get together. Please, please continue this story!
kisami93 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
that is so cool! i love how you made draco's personality! yay

i'm curious 'bout what's going on with harry and ginny. I like the part where they're all roomies. Kinda cool.

hope you update soon!\

kisa
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Ooh, I really like this, except I thought Moody was forced to retire because of his erratic behaviour of seeing opponents everywhere? It's kind of hard to believe that the Ministry would let him back in the forcs let alone being in charge of it... nevertheless, I hope you'll update this soon! )
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
That was intresting. Update soon.
tryingtobestine chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I do hope that you will continue this story because it is quite interesting to see where you're going with this...
RandomDream chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I hope you update soon! This has been very good so far. I wonder what Ginny has done?

missevilprincess chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Ginny...is...creepy. D:

I would definitely like more information in that area.

I wonder if Ginny is the rapist. Can glamours make you look like the opposite sex? o.O *ponders*
Zekintha chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I don't think FFN is letting me sign in to leave a review...o.o?

Anyway. Interesting question, what happened between Harry and Ginny - probably has to do with her new sleeping habits, I'd imagine...

I can't wait to see how your ending turns out, but...New Year's, eh? Ah, doesn't matter how long the wait is for a good ending _
Anarane Anwamane chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Wonderful story
Dianna chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Very enjoyable, I can't wait to see what is going on with Harry/Ginny. Can't wait to see more.