Reviews for Exactly Like You
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god I'm crying!...in a good way this was awesome ! Xx
LeLa London chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. )
EstellaB chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
Oh that was a wonderful ending! Thankyou! *adds story to favourites*
LyG4ever chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
OMG!

That was, like, so sweet!

I loved your story, though it was a lot like Ashley Judd's movie... I liked the different ending!

Keep it up!
JustVisitingUKgirl chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
Cool story! Kind of funny as well. I don't you know if you still write fanfiction, but you should write more, I know I'd read them!

Ukgirl:D
alecatq chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
yay! love it. very good. nice ending.
MysteriouslyUnique chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
Lol I would have thought Lizzie would have said Mrs. Elizabeth Brooke Gordon and ask if Miranda likes how it sounds but I guess thats more of the middleschool Lizzie and not the mature experienced Lizzie you brought out in your story. Looking ofrward to the next one

Mystique
Daisy chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
That was an excellent story.
Daisy chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
This is a really great story. You have to update the next chapter soon. I think this is a great story. Keep writing!
jus4fun chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
That was a great ending! I really enjoyed reading this story and I am kind of sorry it's over but hey now you can write more.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Nice ending! I like spontaneous! Very good, loved it. Keep up the great work!
Nicole Lo chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
This is cool ... the three of them in the future. Good job. Your chapters are short and to the point. Although Lizzie's a little emotional and more assertive, but that comes with age. Keep up the good work and check out one of my Lizzie stories.

Nicole Lopez
daisy chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Great story!
BabyBunnie1 chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Wow! That was so good!Very different ending Aww I cant believe the story's done! This was really great! I hope you write more soon, cant wait to read some more of your stories! Keep it up!

Lots of love,

Jasmine
Black Knight 03 chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
This was a pretty good story, I liked it. You did a good job and I really liked how you ended it. Its was unique and a really good idea.