Reviews for Lost in Los Angeles
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
It's such a good start to a story...I know that it's been quite a few years since you began this; I can only hope that you decide to continue it one day.

CHEERS!

~Jeni
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
really good!...continue soon!
Kali101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I LOVE IT! VERY VEEY GOD AMAZING AND AWESOME! JUST LIKE U! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON! YOU ARE TRULY FABULOUS! U ROCK AND SO DOES THIS STORY! SO PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
Sk8er765 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
you think you stink? you think your nothing? well think again! you are great at stories! and very funny! so please stop un-making stories and finish it!
Fictional Hobo chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Could I just say something?..ok then I will: please keep writing!, I know that you must be very busy sometimes but it has been almost 2 years and this story is very good, well I hope that you can anyways, nice story_..too bad that it isnt done yet

/**Ashley**/
ALEX chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
if you are still checking reviews please write some more
SHAWN chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE
nicoli-boli chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I LIKE! I just have one thing to say; Jimmy seems a little out of character. I don't know why he just does. I hope to see another chapter in the year of 2005!
lessthan323 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
AH! You have to continue this story!

(fyi it's L-o-s Angeles)

It's a nice plot, but you have to CONTINUE IT!

I'm very impatient... You'll have to post more, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
iloveJC chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I love your plot, and all of you characters are so in-character! I love the whole jacket thing! Can't wait to see how that turns out...it's SO cute! Please continue writing this, and I'll continue to read and review!
The Coffee Goddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
AH! Finish! Finish! That is so good! I can't wait to read the rest. I love when very good authors actully post stuff on It seems nowadays that the only people who post are 10-year olds with nothing better to do. But you rock! Rock on and totally finish this rad story! Later!
Nomia chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
really good so far. can't wait for the next chapter
TeenTitansGirl14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
WOW AWESOME BEGINNING! It seems that the Jimmy Neutron stories I read always have great authors... your writing is superb! _

I really really really like it so far. Please continue, and I'll totally read and review as soon as you write! _
Midnight el Gatito chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Kris: Ultra-Sweetie? I thought I'd never live to see the day! Please continue. This story is proving to be quite...(raises eyebrow) ...fascinating.
Skeye chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I like how it's starting out keep it up!