Reviews for CSI: Survivor Style
CSI Torchwood chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
I think this story has massive potential and i love the idea! I'd like to see one of them acctually get taken hostage, I personally would like it to be Sara (The other teams would have her attatude to deal with!) or Cath. You are a fantastic writer and I can't understand why you stopped writing the 7 years ago. Please, if you can, finish this. And if, for some reason you can't, may I ask for the rights to continue this story? :)
Dutch FF-reader chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Is there any chance you finish this story? It's great! I'd love to read the rest of it.
crazzzycsi chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
OMG OMG OMG do they win? loss? Get lost? come on you cant stop there it is to exciting and what is happening in the physical and mental challenges.

You could make a challenge that only gris and sara can win because of their trust(relationship) IF YOU KNOW WHAR I MEAM
toothchick chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
I really have enjoyed reading this story! But...You can't leave it unfinished! Please!
WalkerTRngr chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
I know it's been years but you should definitely update this amazing story!
WalkerTRngr chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
I'm glad they were able to rescue Greg!
WalkerTRngr chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
Loved it!
WalkerTRngr chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
WalkerTRngr chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Another great chapter!
WalkerTRngr chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
So hooked on this story! :)
thegreatbluespoon chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
Well it says TBC, but where is the rest? I loved this story and I really want more of it !
Slacker Queen chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
Are you ever gonna update? Please! :) I really loved this fic! I always looked forward to it...
terragirl57 chapter 14 . 4/11/2006
It's pver, the wondeful glorious story that has bee my obession for the past few days is over! I know you haven't updated in over a year but please I beg of you, write more. This story is great, and it can't be over yet! We need to solve the whole thing with Sara and Grissom and we have to see which team one. Now that I wrote a long message sounding like a freak, can you write more?
terragirl57 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
It's been a while since I found a quality story that has just the right amount of humor, drama, angst and possibly (too early for me to tell) romance. I want to devour every chapter, Well done!
Belle Walker chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
Any chance we could get the rest of this story sometime? I really do like it. Especially the Grissom/Sara parts.