Reviews for Conversations
rayemars chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Sam recommended this fic to me. I got five paragraphs before the innuendo dripped off the screen and onto the carpet. Heh.

Amusing, really amusing. I want to say I'd like more, but I'm worried that the carpet's going to stain. *grin*
Sailor Comet chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
XD
The giggling that was taking place over here. . . man, this fic is perversely adorable D
~Sam
isishikage chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
This is soo funny! *_*
I love it!
Reminds me of a oneshot I recently read in the Utena section, kami it was funny!
ja
isishikage
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*ROFLMAO* Oh, dear, too funny. I see what you mean by suggestive. Very cute.
Jay the Nerd Kid chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Teeheehee...don't think I expected the ending. Poor Bakura-kins...
Casie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh ra, you have no idea how much me and my hikari were fooled. I thought, they were going, to, to *burst out laughing* that was great,
Write more,
Casie and her Hikari, Cassie.
Casie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Write more,
Casie and her Hikari, Cassie.
The Inspector chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh my! Silly much? *giggles* That was incredibly funny and still managed to put incredily dirty little thoughts in mind. A splinter...oh my.
~The Inspector
NeonWorld chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Suggestive? YA THINK? ROTFLMFAO That was hilarious! :P Silly Kura. Great job, it really made my day! _~
Summers Death chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
BWAH! You've got to be kidding...That-that-that-BWAH! LOL! Can I request a conversation? Between Anzu and Yugi? And Jou and Honda. Or Jou and Seto. But mainly the Anzu/Yugi. That was- BWAH!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12