Reviews for Conversations
matchynishi chapter 20 . 6/19/2004
Kept us readers guessing till the end, hmm? Not that I mind, of course, lol...

Yay! There's gonna be a sequel! Too cool!
hershey-kiss chapter 20 . 6/18/2004
Hmm. . . still no real plot, as far asI could tell. Still good,though.
d'Anima chapter 20 . 6/18/2004
Hehe that was funny. Good work author. This was so funny! Poor Ygui. Ugh, poor Seto!
Pokestine chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
Wow! They're doing a play! Fair enough! That was so close too! Well update soon! I can't wait for that Téa/Seto chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
Bwahaha I thought they ment that for real!hehe im so stupid some times rofl...the last chap?Wait,there is going to be a sequel right?
matchynishi chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
*snicker* ... *shakes head and waits to see what else is gonna come out of your head*
hershey-kiss chapter 19 . 6/14/2004
This is getting more snd more like the beginning chapters. I like the beginning chapters, but now that you have an actual plot you can't just abandon it!
d'Anima chapter 19 . 6/13/2004
Lol, this had me laughing from start to finish. You're the best at these...controversial situations. Great job!
runaway ballista chapter 18 . 6/13/2004
Two words: Price. Less.

(okay, one word.)

XD Hilarious. Though a teensy bit of critique, I think you should've put a tad bit more in about the disgruntled women.
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
Lmao! That was HILARIOUS! I love the ending! I never would have thought about their Millennium Items being stuck together. Excellent work! :)
EvoAngel chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
Ur de best!I cant put my feelings in words except 4 lots of laughs
matchynishi chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
LOL!

Such a funny fic! Keep going, and keep the suggestiveness going strong!

I'm having a great time trying to figure out the situations, but my mind keeps trying to lead me to rather...interesting places... Bad lilmatchgirl!
hershey-kiss chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
once again suggestiveness has reared his ugly head.

Too too funny and ironic ending.
Pokestine chapter 17 . 6/10/2004
hehe! I was getting some bad thoughts near the begining! o_O

um yeah! well hehe! Fics still sounds great! _

Update very soon! yes Very soon!
runaway ballista chapter 17 . 6/9/2004
Oh, MAN, that was great! *cracks up* I loved the passersby.
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »