Reviews for Conversations
hershey-kiss chapter 17 . 6/9/2004
um. . . suggestive? yah.
d'Anima chapter 17 . 6/8/2004
Ok, this was one of the funniest yet. I feel so sorry for those people. I really loved reading this cha[ter and I love your unique writing style. Great job!
Pokestine chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
Oh! HAHAHAHA! That is so mean! Yet very funny!

Go you! Update soon!
Funky Egyptian chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
He, he. Funny. I can picture Duke in a dog suit. Keep going, the story is really good!
Laryna6 chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
Oh god this is great! I was a little put off when I thought this series was all innuendo, but this is hilarious! Good job! Keep it up, and I'm interested in the Consequences thing you were talking about in Interview too.
d'Anima chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
Lamo, this was hilarious! Poor Duke! Man, Serenity isn't as sweet as I thought she was...
Pokestine chapter 15 . 6/7/2004
Oh! A cliffie! come on you gotta Update after that! Update soon!
LeDiz chapter 15 . 6/7/2004
Ack, I am so sorry. I've been reading this from the very start, and having to bite my tongue to keep from cracking up at almost every chapter, but for some reason, I just kept forgetting to review.

Well, that's not true. I'm actually just lazy, but there you are.

ANyway. I've decided I'm going to start being a nice reader and review, starting with this one. Because it's hilarious. I think my favourite chapter has to have been the Serenity-Joey one.

I love how usually, you just let the reader slowly figure it out, and leave it until the last chapter. But this was good too, with the hint of evil.

You have to love those girls, don't you?

Anyway. Thanks on the continuingly great story and update soon! (wow, always wanted to say that...)
Nina chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
I feel bad for Serenity.
d'Anima chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
Lmao, this was funny. Very interesting. Poor lil Serenity. She doesn't know what shes getting herself into. Kudos to you, Shadow's Mirror! Ja ne!
legendary bunny chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
*3v1l g0th1c g14r3* you should be ashamed of yourself children read this stuff *feh*
runaway ballista chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
Oh! Update soon! XD Poor Shizuka...
hershey-kiss chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
i take that back. This is funny!
Neonicole76 chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
Awesome story.. I'm in suspense about the whole Kaiba thing though...
Pokestine chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
Wow! Hehehe! A belt can you believe that! wow! Update soon! Please Update soon!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »