Reviews for Conversations
Jaid Skywalker chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
ROFL! This is too freakin' funny! I can't wait for more, lol. _
Rowan Girl chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
o.O that's just plain freaky.
Kageri Tsukiakari chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
my god, i luv thiz fic! so funni! plz update soon! well, till then, L8R! ;)
Lady Rapidash chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
*G* This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :)
runaway ballista chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
XD
Oh man...Amelia's (from an anime called "The Slayers) "justice song" just popped into my head...she's the Slayers equivalent to Tea...:
'Girls who have justice
There on their side
Never have to fear...'
That's the only real snatch that they show in the anime...XD!
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
Good chap, the humor is great, cant wait to hear what kaiba is going to say about this. anywayz keep it up!
The NightDragon chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
::giggle::
I can't wait until you update again, Kaiba won't know what hit him! :D
::gets a mischievous gleam in her eyes::
Oh yes. Revenge will be sweet. . . . . ;D
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
Something starting with a f. I wonder what it is. Good chapter.
MahaVailo chapter 10 . 4/29/2004
Somehow, I think I missed this chapter... -.-;
But I read it just now! I really like this one, for some reason. Although, this vision (now stuck in my head) of Mokuba wearing a dress and makeup is just... disturbing (~*forget...forget*~ Dammit! I don't think Jedi mind tricks work when used on yourself...)
Anyway, um, great job!
A-chan .~
MahaVailo chapter 12 . 4/29/2004
XD HAHAHAHAHAHA!
By "I guess there's only one way to prove it," I knew we were in for it. ~.~ (nyao)
You update so fast! This fic is fun to read, and there's almost always a new chapter - it really makes me happy. Thank you!
A-chan.~
d'Anima chapter 12 . 4/29/2004
Heh funny. You definitely have to write more of these. They're the best. Added it to my favorites!
Pyrowolf2.0 chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
HI! very funny. I didn't really get the ending that much though. Good chapter. Ja ne!
Pyrowolf2.0 chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
HI! Are evil yamis bent on world domination suppose to like going to the mall? Whatever. Still very funny. Good chapter. Ja ne!
Pyrowolf2.0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
All that was over a splinter? Whatever. Good chapter! Going on to the next one to see what the next conversation is about. Ja ne!
ShiroiYami chapter 12 . 4/28/2004
Gee, the wrong people walking in at the wrong time, always! But that's to be expected, of course. *evil grin* What will Mai do? Whatever happened to Malik and his whipped cream fetish? I guess we'll find out! (or will we...?)
~ShiroiYami(loves being cheesy, but doen't like cheese)~
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »