Reviews for Crushed
shegal92 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Great one shot! You're right, she totally uses Ron

only when it's convient for her. Makes me think that she's a jerk. Imagine, Kim Possible acting like a jerk. The Kim Possible. Loved it.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
OMG, I love that song, but you have it all mixed up. Oh well great story though.
Backroads chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
*screams* I loved that! It was the perfect follow-up! I want it to come true! No! *cries and prepares to throw a tantrum*
Blingblingin pop tart chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
th is so cute. Make another chapter. it would be a great lil story. it is now considered my third fave out of the 20 th i love. its so adorable. LUV IT DUDE!
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Really good, me myself i would have been seriosly pissed if my so called best friend would have looked me in a janitors closet.
great fic.
ShadowMangaQueen chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That was so good. I thought about that 2. She always takes him for granted. Gr. He's so cute. .. Psh... Josh. Ron's way better. I can't believe she wouldn't even check where he was all weekend.
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
it's ok...but you got the lyrics to 'Fighter' wrong. I'm a big X-tina fan so I keep it in check.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
This is a pretty nice follow-up to the events of "Crush" (where, I feel, the slamming of Ron reached near-catastrophic "CatDog" levels). Through it all, I somehow doubt that Ron would be too bitter.
Desert Fox, Ace *did* do a "Blush" follow-up. It's his best story, IMO.
Just an observation: with the exception of the aforementioned "Blush" story, you seem to have some contempt for K/R. I don't hate you for it. I'm just going on what I perceive. I could be wrong, though.
Mr. Elliot chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Another great story on your behalf, though I must say, I wasn't expecting a happy ending. I was sure that someone was going to take one between the eyes right in the last paragraph.
Regardless, another great job.
the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Good story. Really enjoyed it. I’d have to say Ron has no fear when it comes to asking girls. I mean he has fear over pretty much everything else, so why not have no fear over girls.
Never liked Monkey. Although it was rather hilarious when he and Ron went Trick-or-Treating together in that Halloween episode. If you do write another one, right one about a continuation from when Kim almost embarassed herself out of existence.
Keep up the good work. Kim/Ron forever.
KPKrazy400 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
OH! You have to do another chapter! It's good!
KP4me chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
cute,very,very could you not write any stories like that last ofense, but it was kinda stupid.I mean,Ron wouldn't murder anybody,and Kim would definitly not kill Ron.
cyscoe chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Totally in character, and very well written. Keep up the good work.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Nice work. This does a pretty good job of explaining the few days after 'Crush'. I like how you mentioned the Kimmunicator beep was Ron asking for help, that was a nice touch. Great story.