Reviews for The adventures of Fred & George Weasley
Korona123 chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
pleaze! update!
Aly chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Wow! yes I did enjoy it, you have deffinately understood the characters, because its so believable (apart from the whole magic thing lol) Anyway, loved it as always!

Seeya
Redgirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Nice. the plot was great, gred & forge weren't too OOC, (out of charater if i did that wrong) and overall a well-written story.
Kaori7395 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Really cool story. Fred and George are the best (well, the marauders are the best, but F&G are on a close second place). Hope youll update soon

Kaori

PS: Remie and Siri? Well, well...
Danger Zone xD chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
... Herbert? Leonard? Hahaha. Those are such cool names. Old fashioned names are so cool. I like the name Maxamillion. Haha. This is a good story. I always wanted to think what happened with Fred and George. GO YOU!
Anjelica chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Wow! I really like this series so far. I was surprised by the reactin of Mrs. Weasley. And I don't really understand Wizards money either so don't worry, you're not the only one!
aly chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Great love it its great i love it so much please update it seems like a rly fun story
Bummy chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I loved it. I'm a big George and Fred Fan. I love the Phelps brothers. I have written a story also on what happened after Hogwarts. Mine is more in the futer than yours though! I can't wait to read the next chapter. You are deffinatley going on my favorites list.
OrderofthePheonixAuror chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
i really really do like it...so far. plz plz plz add a nother chpter T_T...i think you were right ion making Gearge the one to question .

Aruror~
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
"What is Mum going to say?" Love how they both panic at the words.
Fred and George are two of my favorite characters, too, and I sort of wondered what happened between their escape and success with their shop.
Well, what IS "Mum" going to say? We won't know until you update!
geha chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
ok i like this fic. i like the way that both Fred and George have personalities, instead of them both being compleatly identical. i cant wait to see what Mrs Weasly say! update soon