Reviews for Insurrection
Durandad chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. A very close eye indeedy.

Good job. All I can see is a few minor grammatical errors. S'all good though.

Keep it up!
Kent13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Neat background story! Update soon!
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You should update this!
avi17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wah! I didn't review this before? *whacks herself in the head*

Anyways, GREAT story! I love the way you portrayed everyone. There should be more fics about these people...*cries at lack of fics*;_;

Please post the next chapter soon?

~Avi-chan _
Mink chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Yay, A Legault story. *waves a flag for Legault* Bad Wyvern! I like Lloyd and Linus as well. I like the suspense at the end! . Anyway the only "constructive criticism" I can think of was when they were eating, you said they didn't have spoons/forks/knives etc., and Legault was eating with a knife. ...I'll stop rambling. Please write more, it was a very interesting start.
elven-girl10 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
That was very good. keep going.
elvengirl10
Scarabsi chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Is there going to be another chapter?
DELETE-THIS-ACCOUNT-1112324343 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Interesting... Some Black Fang focus. Do continue when you get finished with your other story.
Itzel chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I didn't expect legault to be half blind, neither brendan.
Corrose chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
what are the ages of the ppl in this? lloyd and linus are teenagers, so its pretty far back huh?
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*lol* Poor Legault! He's one of my favorite characters-so cute! _ Everyone's really in character, and I like how you portrayed Legault, Lloyd, and Linus as teenagers-it's fun to see them our age!
Al Kristopher chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Hm... This story really doesn't have too much in the way of outstanding flavor (considering we ALL want to write about the Fangs), but I suppose it can't really taste bad. I'm sure you're going to include Ursula and Jaffar later on; the only other comment I have is that you used "and" far too much in the opening scene. Commas are your friends!
Morning Mist chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
A fine beginning, an especially humorous-yet-suspenseful ending... nice job! Have you seen all of Legault's support conversations, or have you only unlocked a few? If not, maybe you should check out Legault and Matthew's support conversations at . You can find some very interesting backstories there.
Keep writing!
Houyoku chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Hm _ I loved the ending. This is wonderfully written, I definetly hope to read more _
FIREmblemFAN chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow! Good job! I hope you continue with the strory!