Reviews for So Kiss Me
epona9009 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Interesting ideal but it was hard to know when the song was going on or it was Lorelai's thoughts. Puting the song in italics helps with that. And the flashback to the church should have started a new paragraph everytime it switched speakers. Plus at the end of the flashback when it went to Lorelai's thoughts again you should have again switched paragraphs. Especially since you didn't put in quotation marks, I thought it was added dialogue at first. Just things easliy fixed that would make it a lot better and easier to understand.

joan chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
latley ive just fownd you're stories, and i hav to say thet im very happy thet i found you becaus you ar a grate writer and i wish they sumday i cud be as gud as you. i cunt reely reed all the wrds yet ndim, ver y bad at tpyinf but i thnk you're grate and plese to kepe riting.
Suzie chapter 1 . 5/27/2005

The word kiss is incorporated very nicely into your piece. THe lalalala bit was the icing on the cake. It is nice to know that you really care about how the characters feel. I hope Luke and Lorelei stay together forever too! YOur just like me. PLease if anything like this ever happens, could you write another fanfiction just like this one?

Lots of Love *kiss*

Eva chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I really enjoyed your fic:) It's hard to find fic as well written as yours:)
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I love Loreali's rambling flow of consciousness; I think it was very true to character!