Reviews for Conflicted Lavender
My Magdalena chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I would have liked to have seen this continued
jimra chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Forgive my lack of reading in the fanfiction in the Trigun universe, but I actually find this concept novel. It is well written and quite interesting in your use of first person writing. I would very much appreciate a continuation, and I would even volunteer to preread such an endeavor. Looking forward to more.

jimra
Sleipnnir28forever chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Jeez... continue, it'll make an incredible story ( I love Knives/Meryl pairing )
Sleipnnir28forever chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Amazing, please continue... (_)
Cinta chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
So that was amazing, wow. But its been over 3 years since you've updated, and this seemed like such a wonderful story, please, you should update this story...
Cole A chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
real good start.
Obasan-Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
update!
good chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
lol i like it so fare update soon
REVlover92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Really good! I hope you update soon!
nidaba chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really like the character interaction. They don't seem very OOC either. Are you still updating this fic?
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Very good start. I'm intrigued as to what will happen next.

I can actually envision Meryl giving Knives what-for and actually coming out on top from sheer audacity. Or perhaps surprise. I doubt he'd expect a mere human to actually stand up to him and face his BS unflinchingly.

Looking forward to more as it comes (which I hope it will).

Take care!

_x

Chiruken
kalee chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
GOD i have a feeling your never going to update this story! its the 13th o feb.2005! you need to update urgently, i like you as a writer but when people dotn update i get agrivated. i dont mean to sound mean or ungratefull, but your such a great writer i hate to see you not improve.

kalee
Ananaka chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This was so unbelievably excellent! Are you going to update? Cause I would love that! It's going to be cute to see how this turns out, and yes, you're keeping the characters in character very well. Maybe next chapter could be in Knives POV? Vash seemed a bit dark, but that's okay! I'm happy I found this! Didn't see any grammatical or spelling errors either! Great Job!
Polaris the Northstar chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Good. Very good! More? _
Lunis chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Are you ever going to continue this? I wish you would! It look great so far! I wish so much that I could read more! I like the conflict between Knives and the two. Please continue!