Reviews for Points of View
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 61 . 12/19/2012
This was really good! I loved the insight you gave us on all the characters, and the thought-speech was very well done.
heather chapter 61 . 10/20/2009
That was great! But maybe you could do another chapter...

That is if you're still alive...

Anyways, the chapter should be about how Link-who-actually-lived-through-the-7-years-&-aparently-fought-Majora's-Mask meets up with Zelda after she just sent the Link-who-slept-through-the-7-years back to the past. That would be awesome!
Raaiku chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
"Do you have any idea where you’re going?"

hahhah this is funny and well written
Anonymous chapter 45 . 1/3/2008
You did get that feeling of "Oh-My-God-We're-Saved" down quite well. However, math doesn't suck.
Anonymous chapter 44 . 1/3/2008
I like this chapter. Only one thing: you have been an animal; Homo Sapiens (i.e. humans) are animals.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/3/2008
I like the points of view so far, but Saria is praying for link, not "prey"ing.
lalalei chapter 61 . 7/15/2007
I just read all of these and I love them! *Faves* My favorite ones were the Final Battle ones, the Twinrova one, and the ones with Din, Nayru, and Farore. So...Twilight Princess has come out! What do you think of it? :)
Einmonim chapter 58 . 8/9/2005
M... really good. The two goodbye scenes were written out beautifully. You also managed to subtly move things into place for Majora's Mask. The last sentence is pretty sweet too. Wow, talk about a fragmented review... er yeah. Nice chapter.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
Yet another interesting POV. I don't normally go for the alternate POV, but this was done nicely.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Another really interesting chapter. Everyone has their own views on this battle. But I liked how Link was being flattered, not frustrated by the fight.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I was going to review later, but I need to comment now. I'm enjoying your stream of consciousness style, which is very different from the normally wordy first person POV around here.

Well, on to the next one.
dark dragon 00 chapter 61 . 7/19/2005
good fic shame your ending it here.
Rehime chapter 61 . 7/18/2005
Great ending, but I guess you aren't planning to write about Link returing, are you?
Greki chapter 61 . 7/18/2005
Way excellent, my deepest congratulations to you! Terrific, actually. Really, really terrific. I hope to see more of this, and what an interesting point of view that you got from Majora's Mask. I certainly hope that you make something like what happened there, or what happened when he completed his quest there and came back! I'll wait expectantly for it.
Bvv31389 chapter 61 . 7/18/2005
*sigh* It's over... both Link's quest and this story. Once again, I want to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this. You have a talent for conveying feelings as though we were the ones feeling them. I'm sure I will still come back sometimes to read my favorites one-shots. Good job, really.