Reviews for Four Sheets to the Wind
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
lol jaxck's gettin' hot over bedding XDD Today's been a bad day for me, but this made me smile, thanks :)

lolz I can just imagine Jamie's face when he sees the sheets XD
alli-sun chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hmm, Jack Sparrow certainly has an eye for beauty, in both men and bed linens. Great oneshot, very, very warm. The beginning was a really good attention grabber, which is important and often hard to get a good beginning (in my case). You made it descriptive, VERY descriptive, and it made me feel like I had seen everything Captain Jack Sparrow envisioned. XD XD XD

I love this, it is amazingly well-written and extremely smexy. Only thing I could say about it is that the formatting, with the huge paragraphs and all, make it a tad bit hard to read. But that's all. n-n
vickevire chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
So very nice!

D
nothingtoseehere87 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Title Sheer Brilliance. XD

Absolutely hilarious. The image of Captain Jack Sparrow getting all hot 'n bothered looking at bed linen is priceless.
elaneon chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I think I have found a kindred spirit. Jack is also sounding a lot like me, here. I tend to use a Mastercard, though. This is a great little story!
pirategrrl chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
just the choice i'd have made (except the pistol part, of course, guess i'd have used my visa instead...)

lovely picture, jack dreaming, squirming and moaning between bed linens to be *grins*
NightsSweetEmbrace chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Like BlackJackSilver said "good manners brought me to a treasure". I came to thank your kind review and found this hilarious pearl. You really should see me laughing like crazy trying to picture the scene you describe! LOL! A short but really great story!
Katt9966 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
An excellent drabble. I'm new to this fandom having only just seen the film, but the devilment of your Jack certainly seemed very in character, and best of all the ending made me laugh :-). Thanks for sharing.
heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
That was veryy well written. The beginning was strong and immediately I was interested in the story. The ending was great too, and so funny ! I hope to read more of your work.
BlackJackSilver chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wanted to return the favor of your review. On this site, good manners lead me to treasure. Jack, Norrington and bed linen- these are a few

of my favorite things. I read Duty and Reply as well, but for some reason the review did not work. I enjoyed both pieces and look forward to more.
Demus chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Very nice. Me gusta mucho. Excellent descirptions of James, me like. Me like a lot!
HeavenforaMinute chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I love it! Seriously, it warmed the cockles of my heart. I really enjoy the language of it, how it's very much like Jack's speech only it's still from third person. Write more even if it's more drabble!