Reviews for Call It A Gift
Tangled and Twisted chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
How was Ella able to leave Dame olga's without breaking the curse/ suffering any consequences for going against an order? As she had to get hatties permission to leave. Am very confused. Otherwise am enjoying the story very much
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
When in the last chapter, when you said that "you guys are awesome, I'm not worthy," I would have to agree. ;) I've been waiting for the epilogue for years, and it still isn't up and I love this story! Please change my view, and every body else who seems to agree with me and have been dying for an ending!
Megan chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Goodness, what a pleasant read. Other Ella fics lack Levine's language style, but you've picked it up well and the characterizations remain intact. I also really like Gareth, surprisingly. Part of me even roots for him and Ella. Quite an accomplishment for the author, I should think. Is it foolish of me to think there's a chance at an update for a 10 year old abandoned fic? Yes. But do I hope nonetheless? Of course.
NovaStarlight18 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
I love this so much! I need the ending! It was an amazing story and your writing skills are awesome. I hope that someday you will update it. :D
afangirlsimagines chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
I JUST NEEDED ONE MORE CHAPTER D:
Why do all the good authors leave their stories unfinished? *Sighs* Oh well...
The last update was 2007, so I know it would be insane to expect the last part to come..
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
I cannot adequately express my amazement and depression at this cliff hanger. Not only has it gone on for a disheartening amount of time, but well, its a cliff hanger, and a rather large one. I must say that this is a marvelous plot, and Gareth's character development is impressive. I could easily guess why he removed Ella's mask, because I feel as if I know him. Like many others, I'm sure, I have nearly given up on this story, despite its complexity. This is my third time reading it, however, and I sincerely hope that I can finally appease my curiosity. Even if you don't finish this, it was a wonderful read.
Ariella Forverrr chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
Almost 8 years...
Jellybean chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
I absolutely love this story! Your writing style is awesome and I really like your character development and stuff...When is the next time you think you'll update?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
This story is awesome. Please finish it.
Kelp83 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Please, I'm begging you. Won't you update? Just finish one more chapter and end it!?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Hi there! :) I know it's been a few years since you've posted here... But you only planned one more chapter. What happened? :) I know college is stressful, and post grad life is insane but do you think you could come up with the last chapter? Either way I know I've really enjoyed your take on the story.
Hammer22 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CANT END THE STORY LIKE THAT!
SapphireBlueSea chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Please please update this story. I am completely in love with this. I and I can't dexide between him and Char. I know. Its been seven years, but if there is any way please update this.
Honestly-ily chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I know it may be annoying to ask, but will you ever update this again? I am truthfully In LOVE with this story, and although I know you haven't updated since 2007 there's gotta be some chance that you'll return? I guess that's just me wishing, I read this whole thing (stayed up late mind you) and I just really hope you decide to finish it. At least let us all know if you plan on finishing it please? It's all I ask..
Raining Daylight chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
I think I might die if you don't update this. This story is just sooooo amazing.