Reviews for Call It A Gift
Noooo! You can't stop at that cliffhanger! Please write more!
This is so amazing and I mean it. I have never read such a good Ella Enchanted fanfiction before. And I absolutely love Gareth's character. Please, Please, Please update. And if I could propose an idea, do you think you could make two endings. One ending is Ella in happily ever after with Char (Chella). And the other Ella in Happily ever with Gareth(Garella or Gella?) I have nothing against Char, but personally I like Ella and Gareth together.
purpleradiance chapter 10 . 7/11
the sexual tension in this chapter is killing me!
purpleradiance chapter 8 . 7/11
I came into this story shipping charr and ella and now you have me rooting for a OC! Believe me, you are an amazing author to even get me interested in a story with one.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/11
great story. i haven't read ella enchanted in years but this story caught my eye. thank you
Har1ey Quinn chapter 1 . 5/1
Fabulous story, I hope you haven't given up on it!
TreesoftheWild chapter 13 . 4/4
This is a great story. Please, please get back to it and finish if you are still around. Many people will be happy if you do. If you cannot, then that is ok too. I hope I don't sound demanding...
horses4504 chapter 13 . 2/27
I am very very upset with you. THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE. Why haven't you updated it? *cue dramatic sobs* You said you only had one chapter and an epilogue left. You can do it!
w- easy enough chapter 13 . 2/12
...! Gareth you sly bastard. You wonderful, wonderful man/boy whatever he is. I also feel bad for him. one-sided love sucks.
Tangled and Twisted chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
How was Ella able to leave Dame olga's without breaking the curse/ suffering any consequences for going against an order? As she had to get hatties permission to leave. Am very confused. Otherwise am enjoying the story very much
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
When in the last chapter, when you said that "you guys are awesome, I'm not worthy," I would have to agree. ;) I've been waiting for the epilogue for years, and it still isn't up and I love this story! Please change my view, and every body else who seems to agree with me and have been dying for an ending!
Megan chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Goodness, what a pleasant read. Other Ella fics lack Levine's language style, but you've picked it up well and the characterizations remain intact. I also really like Gareth, surprisingly. Part of me even roots for him and Ella. Quite an accomplishment for the author, I should think. Is it foolish of me to think there's a chance at an update for a 10 year old abandoned fic? Yes. But do I hope nonetheless? Of course.
NovaStarlight18 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
I love this so much! I need the ending! It was an amazing story and your writing skills are awesome. I hope that someday you will update it. :D
afangirlsimagines chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
I JUST NEEDED ONE MORE CHAPTER D:
Why do all the good authors leave their stories unfinished? *Sighs* Oh well...
The last update was 2007, so I know it would be insane to expect the last part to come..
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
I cannot adequately express my amazement and depression at this cliff hanger. Not only has it gone on for a disheartening amount of time, but well, its a cliff hanger, and a rather large one. I must say that this is a marvelous plot, and Gareth's character development is impressive. I could easily guess why he removed Ella's mask, because I feel as if I know him. Like many others, I'm sure, I have nearly given up on this story, despite its complexity. This is my third time reading it, however, and I sincerely hope that I can finally appease my curiosity. Even if you don't finish this, it was a wonderful read.