Reviews for Call It A Gift
When in the last chapter, when you said that "you guys are awesome, I'm not worthy," I would have to agree. ;) I've been waiting for the epilogue for years, and it still isn't up and I love this story! Please change my view, and every body else who seems to agree with me and have been dying for an ending!
Megan chapter 1 . 6/2
Goodness, what a pleasant read. Other Ella fics lack Levine's language style, but you've picked it up well and the characterizations remain intact. I also really like Gareth, surprisingly. Part of me even roots for him and Ella. Quite an accomplishment for the author, I should think. Is it foolish of me to think there's a chance at an update for a 10 year old abandoned fic? Yes. But do I hope nonetheless? Of course.
NovaStarlight18 chapter 13 . 5/5
I love this so much! I need the ending! It was an amazing story and your writing skills are awesome. I hope that someday you will update it. :D
afangirlsimagines chapter 13 . 4/7
Why do all the good authors leave their stories unfinished? *Sighs* Oh well...
The last update was 2007, so I know it would be insane to expect the last part to come..
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 13 . 2/9
I cannot adequately express my amazement and depression at this cliff hanger. Not only has it gone on for a disheartening amount of time, but well, its a cliff hanger, and a rather large one. I must say that this is a marvelous plot, and Gareth's character development is impressive. I could easily guess why he removed Ella's mask, because I feel as if I know him. Like many others, I'm sure, I have nearly given up on this story, despite its complexity. This is my third time reading it, however, and I sincerely hope that I can finally appease my curiosity. Even if you don't finish this, it was a wonderful read.
Ariella Forverrr chapter 13 . 2/5
Almost 8 years...
Jellybean chapter 13 . 1/25
I absolutely love this story! Your writing style is awesome and I really like your character development and stuff...When is the next time you think you'll update?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
This story is awesome. Please finish it.
Kelp83 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Please, I'm begging you. Won't you update? Just finish one more chapter and end it!?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Hi there! :) I know it's been a few years since you've posted here... But you only planned one more chapter. What happened? :) I know college is stressful, and post grad life is insane but do you think you could come up with the last chapter? Either way I know I've really enjoyed your take on the story.
Hammer22 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
SapphireBlueSea chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Please please update this story. I am completely in love with this. I and I can't dexide between him and Char. I know. Its been seven years, but if there is any way please update this.
Honestly-ily chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I know it may be annoying to ask, but will you ever update this again? I am truthfully In LOVE with this story, and although I know you haven't updated since 2007 there's gotta be some chance that you'll return? I guess that's just me wishing, I read this whole thing (stayed up late mind you) and I just really hope you decide to finish it. At least let us all know if you plan on finishing it please? It's all I ask..
Raining Daylight chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
I think I might die if you don't update this. This story is just sooooo amazing.
Kaylessa chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
You. Have. GOT. To. Be. KIDDING ME! It is four in the morning, I've read this entire fic in one go, you have completely charmed me with your alternate ending (and, by the way, I cannot decide between the boys) and you want to end the chapter like THAT?! And you haven't updated since 2007! Please tell me you're not dead!
Okay, granted, I am in absolutely no position to be whining at you to update your fic; I'm a terrible updater myself, but still! THAT?! Agony, woman! AGONY!
Seriously, though, your story is wonderful. You've done an excellent job keeping everyone in character, though there are a small handful of anachronisms that I may go back and point out in previous chapters, and your original characters (namely Gareth) are great! Except for Giles, but that's on purpose. Ew. Well done!