Reviews for Call It A Gift
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/27
I'm following just in case you decide to post that last chapter. I'm an optimist at heart.
I know it's been like 10 years since you updated it, but you said you only have one more chapter left! Please finish it!
I JUST GOT TO THE END AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 10 YEARS WHAT?
kgquinn chapter 13 . 1/8
Oh my goodness! So I know that it was a year between the last update and this one, and this one was only posted six months ago, but still, what a cliff hanger. I thought it might come to this I do hope you decided to finish this story.
E chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
Great story! Love your characterization and plot!
Picandy chapter 13 . 9/20/2017
Oh gosh, I went looking for a good Ella Enchanted story and I found yours. I totally understand how it is to not have updated in years, but I can't help but wish there was more to this story.
horses4504 chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
This chapter really reminded me of Taylor Swift's song "Story of Us" because the lyrics are:

"Now I'm standing alone In a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me yeah
I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down and the story of us
Looks a lot like a tragedy now next chapter"

Loved it!
The Hufflepuff Bookworm chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
Nooooo how could you just leave it at such a huge cliffhanger I know you haven't done anything with this story in 10 years but it's not too late.
foreverpatron chapter 12 . 3/10/2017
Actually in the books Ella's mom tried to order her to do whatever she wanted but that didn't work. It gave her a huge migraine because she still had the urge to follow orders but also couldn't because she didn't want to and they had to order her to forget about the previous order. lol I can't explain well
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Noooo! You can't stop at that cliffhanger! Please write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
This is so amazing and I mean it. I have never read such a good Ella Enchanted fanfiction before. And I absolutely love Gareth's character. Please, Please, Please update. And if I could propose an idea, do you think you could make two endings. One ending is Ella in happily ever after with Char (Chella). And the other Ella in Happily ever with Gareth(Garella or Gella?) I have nothing against Char, but personally I like Ella and Gareth together.
purpleradiance chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
the sexual tension in this chapter is killing me!
purpleradiance chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I came into this story shipping charr and ella and now you have me rooting for a OC! Believe me, you are an amazing author to even get me interested in a story with one.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
great story. i haven't read ella enchanted in years but this story caught my eye. thank you
Har1ey Quinn chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Fabulous story, I hope you haven't given up on it!