Reviews for Call It A Gift
Picandy chapter 13 . 9/20
Oh gosh, I went looking for a good Ella Enchanted story and I found yours. I totally understand how it is to not have updated in years, but I can't help but wish there was more to this story.
horses4504 chapter 6 . 6/10
This chapter really reminded me of Taylor Swift's song "Story of Us" because the lyrics are:

"Now I'm standing alone In a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me yeah
I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down and the story of us
Looks a lot like a tragedy now next chapter"

Loved it!
The Hufflepuff Bookworm chapter 13 . 5/28
Nooooo how could you just leave it at such a huge cliffhanger I know you haven't done anything with this story in 10 years but it's not too late.
foreverpatron chapter 12 . 3/10
Actually in the books Ella's mom tried to order her to do whatever she wanted but that didn't work. It gave her a huge migraine because she still had the urge to follow orders but also couldn't because she didn't want to and they had to order her to forget about the previous order. lol I can't explain well
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Noooo! You can't stop at that cliffhanger! Please write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
This is so amazing and I mean it. I have never read such a good Ella Enchanted fanfiction before. And I absolutely love Gareth's character. Please, Please, Please update. And if I could propose an idea, do you think you could make two endings. One ending is Ella in happily ever after with Char (Chella). And the other Ella in Happily ever with Gareth(Garella or Gella?) I have nothing against Char, but personally I like Ella and Gareth together.
purpleradiance chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
the sexual tension in this chapter is killing me!
purpleradiance chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I came into this story shipping charr and ella and now you have me rooting for a OC! Believe me, you are an amazing author to even get me interested in a story with one.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
great story. i haven't read ella enchanted in years but this story caught my eye. thank you
Har1ey Quinn chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Fabulous story, I hope you haven't given up on it!
TreesoftheWild chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
This is a great story. Please, please get back to it and finish if you are still around. Many people will be happy if you do. If you cannot, then that is ok too. I hope I don't sound demanding...
horses4504 chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
I am very very upset with you. THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE. Why haven't you updated it? *cue dramatic sobs* You said you only had one chapter and an epilogue left. You can do it!
w- easy enough chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
...! Gareth you sly bastard. You wonderful, wonderful man/boy whatever he is. I also feel bad for him. one-sided love sucks.
Tangled and Twisted chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
How was Ella able to leave Dame olga's without breaking the curse/ suffering any consequences for going against an order? As she had to get hatties permission to leave. Am very confused. Otherwise am enjoying the story very much
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
When in the last chapter, when you said that "you guys are awesome, I'm not worthy," I would have to agree. ;) I've been waiting for the epilogue for years, and it still isn't up and I love this story! Please change my view, and every body else who seems to agree with me and have been dying for an ending!