Reviews for That Café by the Sea
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
The A/N about the scrabble letters :'IM SORRY'? I'm imagining that too. It's a very good one-shot. Quite unOOC, though I can't understand why Draco and Harry did stick to each other, with clashing persona like that. The Slytherin's aren't disloyal - they just don't know, didn't know; hadn't been taught about the concept of love. But it's there, isn't it? Undeniable. I love Harry's bitterness, and Hermione's sour acceptance. And you're right - this shouldn't end just like that. A Sequel please! and Once again I love this fanfic!
Stockholm Syndrom chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
good story, a bit sad
the ramen ninja chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
i'd like to sorta reply to your review. (to you not likeing my parody). yeah, i wrote the jesus thing when i was in a strange mood... i'm kinda regretting it. i'd never attack the Draco/Harry paring, for i do enjoy it. i was truly not attacking fics personally, i'd never do that, i just am really revolted by religion fics. (i'm religious) my fic is kind of a tribute to all the foul stuff out there, NO one is attacked personally, everything is general. it's meant to be one big joke. i'd like you to perhaps go and read some other chapters? it DOES get better. (well maybe not), but ok. sorry if i offended you. it's all meant in fun. oh, and btw-i liked your story. _

-Morgan
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
well you were right. It was sad, and it ended kinda abruptly.
HpDeVoTeE chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
it was getting good, but i must say its an odd ending
EccentricallyYours chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was so great. I loved it. I kind of wish you would say everything Draco and Harry used to do, and what happened with them, but I actually think that would ruin it. Bravo.
remmie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
wow! that was really good! i really liked it. you should keep going and write more chapters
AmandaMarsters chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Cute story. I like the beginning, but the end was sort of boring.
beenieweenie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I really like it...but it also feels really incomplete. I'd love to learn more.
Jewl O'Mally chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
damn. what the hell was that? imaginitive, but...ok. whatever. good story.
Jingo-Pixie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
O i hope theres more!
alysha
dragonfliesinthesky chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I usually don't like slash...but wow...you write great. I'm writing fanfic for da first time, pointers appreciated if you have time, of course.
-dragonflies
fruits candy chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was so depressing, but I loved it. I felt horrible for Hermione. She has no idea where her husband is and they have three children...It's sad that harry fell out of the loop with them and people presumed him dead. The ending lines where just too perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing, doesn't need another chapter either. Absolutely gorgeous.