Reviews for SWKOTOR: Destiny's Pawn Book 4: Kashyyyk
Slide chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
Hahah! Excellent work. I was dubious about this fic when it started out... seemed a little bland... but I stuck it through and was rewarded. Flavour is extending, and the fic's definitely developing a certain amount of individuality. I especially like how your write Canderous, as he's one of my favourite characters and you've given him a great depth and development. Still waiting for the dark side to have its little tugs on Kairi, mind, but I can wait... it will come. Korriban next? The most fun of the worlds... should be entertaining.
But yes, I read this at first solely because I noticed the author name, and sat wondering "Is that the same Allronix that wrote...". Turned out it was. Very glad our fandom fancies have collided again. I'm earnestly waiting for the next section!
K.E.Pryde chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
LOVE! NEXT BOOK PLEASE! _
Squeaky231968 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
More please! More! :) I thoroughly enjoy your take on the main characters, as well as your interpretation of the original Kotor gameplay. Very creative, and very well written. Your introduction of Jolee is priceless! :)
I can't wait for the next installment!
- Squeakie
xenzen chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
Wonderful! I've loved all your Destiny's Pawn stories so far, but never took the time to send in my review. *slaps self*
You really bring the characters to life in your stories, building truly detailed backgrounds for all of the characters, major and minor alike.
I'm totally loving how this is going. Keep up the excellent work!
Gollo chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
Like your first 4 kotor stories this one is amazing. Again the combination of several gamequests into single one is brilliant. Keep up the good work.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2