Reviews for Reasons
Lachriel chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
*sniffles* Man, I was depressed already. This is so not helping. ;_; Think I'll go cry now.
Just Another Soul chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Good job! But poor Isis. I remember that eppie. ( I pretty much own every Japanese YGO DVD with Isis in it. Lol) Isis did look like she was about to cry. (And I also don't get the deal of why Malik wanted to avenge his father's death. His dad was an A-hole...)
Zoe bein lazy chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hey, nice job. I have to agree with those reviewers. That was an awesome ficcie. keep up the good work!
Dariciotoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Imouto! You made me cry! In the middle of school!
' Yup, I'm reading fanfiction at school.. So sue me... Actually don't, that wouldn't be very nice...
That was good, though! I loffed it!
o.o Eep, teacher's coming, gotta go!
-Daricio
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*sweatdrops at ending notes* someone sure likes to rant. And oh my god! Are you series? The Ishtars will becoming back after the Egytian Arc? You better be series since I already mentioned it on Gaia! Not that I won't be seeing them any time soon. I might see it when I go back to Japan this summer. But who knows! Anyway that was good!
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
haven't done this for a while : well Lisa, i must say, probably the best one you have written yet _\V/
Cast: YAY!
Isis: - NOT YAY!
Yami M: _ YES YAY!
Meht: - *slaps Yami M* STOP THAT!
Me: ; well, good job! _ see, for some reason, you are improving highly in whatever you do _ yay lisa! and now to watch Sean
Sean: *starts to piss on out chat*
Me: - not again
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Yami Malik has creepy cackle... o.O;;
Aww... **Squeeaa** *glomps the peoples* They so squea... I_I
Yes, you're one-shots are gettin' better.. More kawai-ness...