Reviews for A Room And A Bed
maura uk chapter 13 . 3/19
A great fun story wonderfully visual. I loved this story thanks for writing gsr...
Amy chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
I liked the subtle ending of the story. It was a great story. It did GSR justice because it caught that elusive something about Sara and Grissom.
Amy chapter 12 . 2/12/2017
Was he really ready to take the first step?
Amy chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Was Catherine having her own game to play?
Amy chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
It was a lovely chapter...especially the Chelsea bit at the end.
Amy chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
I have to hand it to Catherine. Of course she was dying to know what those handcuffs were about. Of course only she would throw the word of kinky at Grissoms' face. Their conversation was a great contrast from the shared tender looks between Grissom and Sara.
Amy chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
The reenactment might or might not warranted, the scarf and borrowed handcuffs sure would start the tongues waggling.
Amy chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Knowingly or unknowingly, Grissom was openning himself bit by bit to Sara. I just hope Catherine's big mouth wouldn't derail things for him.
Amy chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
Betcha Catherine wouldn't appreciate how Grissom called her question session with him painful!
Amy chapter 5 . 2/12/2017
Their conversation over the crossword puzzle was lovely. It just brought back what Grissom said to Lady Heather about Sara in the interrogation room. She did help him with his crossword puzzles!
Amy chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
The workplace gossip was in full swing. Now the fifteen minutes got stretched out to an hour! No wonder that Chelsea woman had some certain fantasy in mind about Grissom. Poor Nick just had the luck to catch the gossip load.
Amy chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
I still remember how Grissom gaped at the showgirls in one episode. What would Catherine say if she, again, caught Grissom ogling the stripper?
Amy chapter 2 . 2/12/2017
It was sort of funny and disturbing that Nick would actually time them! Could he be just playing it up for his own amusement? He was, after all, just Grissom. The last paragraph was an interesting one. Was he playing with his own mind?
Amy chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
It was strangely...cute! The quirky side of Grissom fought its way to the surface, and decided to play. Now just imagine how the workplace gossip could fly!
Leona chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
So beautiful and so Grissom and Sara! I keep on coming back to read this story time and time again. Thanks for producing such a wonderful piece of story. It still gives me comfort and makes me smile.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »