Reviews for I Suppose It's A Twin Thing
angelic-bitch chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Great writing :)
RadicalReason chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
This is a great story. It had me laughing at all the right parts and was never too over dramatic.
billys-green-soup chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
damn girl.

usually, i hate george/anyone-but-my-OC fics.

usually, i review every chapter i read.

usually, i don't use the word usually this many times in a review.

also, i thought that i couldn't love george anymore than i did.

wow.

i was so into this story. i actually couldn't spare the moments to wirte all the reviews. and i'm on dial up, so between the chapters, i about smashed my compy. slow p.o.c...

!
billys-green-soup chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
best. freaking. apology. ever!
dqpv chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Aw, the beginning of this chapter was adorable!

I'm sad that this is the last chapter! I would have liked to see something for Katie and Lee, too! Hmm maybe you should write a sequel...? :D Haha, sorry! I just really enjoyed your story!

These pairings are so cute

Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for the wonderful story!

-D0nQuixote
dqpv chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
That was quite cute!

Great chapter, and funny as always! I loved the part about Fred and George arguing, haha!

I liked how you sort of "rewrote" that scene that was presented in the HP book. Like how we know that Fred asked Angelina to the ball in the common room but we didn't know what they were both thinking at the time. You wrote it wonderfully!

Thanks,

dqpv chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Excellent! You definatly know how to write good Fred/George humour! It was cool to read this from Fred's perspective, I liked it!

I loved their list of ways to apologize, especially the "snogging Snape" one! Hahaha.

dqpv chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ahahahaha! That was AWESOME. I really found it so funny! I loved Alicia's "Inner Oliver Wood" haha.

I'm really enjoying your story so far! This is the first fic I've read about just these characters, which is actually really sad, since they are all so awesome. You've done a great job. :)

Woot, on to the next chapter.

Thanks,

Fishy Rainboots chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
I love it! Absolutely wonderful! I wish you would write the ball too. Again, Great job!
porpierita chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
I don't get the last part? The upset thing. Hm...and why's it only George Weasley for the character? I thought it was Fred too? Ah...mainly George, I see *nods*

Hm...I used to like Fred more...now I think I like George. Oh, who cares? They're both funny!

Also, at the end, you should've done like a switch thing. Like they plan to switch for fun in the beginning and pretend that Fred is George and vice versa!

Anyways, nice fic!
Domlando Blonaghan chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Beautiful and amusing. Lovely writing style. I love a good Fred/Angelina romance. Anything you can recommend?

Katy
prettypinkpeacock chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
haha... SO sweet! sequel?
Harry Lvr chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
Fabulous fic!

Love the different POVs, especially love Alicia's sudden change from trying to be all authorish to being frank, love the way the Fred's and George's were completely different, love everthing for that matter,

I'll definitely be checking out your other fics

Harry Lvr
joyce chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Brilliant! It was so cute :)
dremekatcher chapter 4 . 8/16/2005