Reviews for The OC, The Odd Couple!
forever in a bottle chapter 40 . 7/2/2004
oh. my. god. that. was. hilarious. damn! really really great!

winterrose chapter 40 . 6/30/2004
Very, very sweet! I loved it! Now I'm going to go read the sequel.
SkyBlueFeeling chapter 40 . 6/26/2004
Wow! that was amazing. I loved reading that so much. Yes please write a sequal, i'm sure it will be just as awsome as this. Great ficcy!

starstrucked chapter 40 . 6/18/2004
Very, very amusing. The lack of punctuation in the later chapters was slightly irritating in the end, but the giggles made up for it. Most of the characterization is good, and overall it was a very fun read. Great work )
Jack E. Peace chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
I love Summer :) Great story so far
BlueStarGirl chapter 40 . 6/12/2004
Aw. Tear. And glee and much jumping around because I am exceedingly glad that this is Luke's baby. Loved this fic to death, and as I see that there IS a sequel already up, I'm off to read it! Yay!
TeacherTam chapter 40 . 6/9/2004
"Nice to meet you."

You make me cry. This has been beautiful. Thank you for thanking me. It's nice to know that I've made someone happy.

Thanks for this story. It's been incredible. I really enjoyed it.

And to think that you almost didn't do a second chapter! :)
TeacherTam chapter 39 . 6/9/2004
"I think he just wanted to have something to hold onto

Any moment now,

He will."

OH! SO sweet.
Kierens chapter 40 . 6/9/2004
Aw! That was the best story. I loved it. i hope you do write a sequel, that would be great. I'd love to know if Luke gets the baby. Thanks for writing ~Kieren
JoyJuice chapter 40 . 6/9/2004
*wipes eyes*

Beautiful, absolutly beautiful. This story was an enjoyable ride through to the end. The anding brouht tears to my eyes. I hope you start a new story soon, you write too well not to! I'll be waiting!
maddie chapter 40 . 6/8/2004
i have only one word to say about this final chapter and entire fic, BRAVO! this is a wonderful fic that i have loved reading, a sequel would be wonderful! maybe the luke/daughter relationship a few years from the end of this one. once again BRAVO! u rock all of my socks!
benzbabidoll chapter 40 . 6/8/2004
Ahh. What a awesome way to finish off such a beautiful story. Enjoyed it so much, if your not going to do a sequel, I feel as if you should do another story like this. I don't think I could NOT have you write another story like this. It was such an awesome hit, and a first which we don't see many of these days. Great stuff. Sad to see it go :).

PS: I've written 3 one-parters, you should check um out.
starryskyangel1 chapter 40 . 6/8/2004
pinkbubblegum123 chapter 40 . 6/8/2004's OVER? You can't leave us like that! That's right, you CAN'T. That why you're making a sequel just like this! Because if you don't, then you'll have a bunch of angry readers coming after you!
LXC chapter 40 . 6/8/2004