Reviews for War of Souls
Weaver Chance chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Great story, sorry about never commenting for Requiem, I might have to find out what you think of some of my characters 'cause I think yours' are brilliant!

Keep up the Great work!
Crow Magnum chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
I liked this, much better now that they've gone and gotten childhood out of the way. I'm going to hazard a guess that Kuroki was inspired by Gutz from Berserk. I could be wrong but that's the image that was conjured to mind. Wasn't really anything out of place of wrong that I could spot, keep it up and I hope to see the next part soon.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
... yeah, kids being able to just go around and even fight, in small numbers. And you call me unrealistic, this is pure unrealistic. Kids cannot fight, even if they are so called strong enough or have lived in lands of terror. Then again, this is fanfiction, so I guess it is acceptable... and considering you finally got the idea through your head finally.
airess chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
I'm glad to see that you have updated. Its nice to know that Ryu hasn't changed much in 10 years LOL
nightdragon0 chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
Well, seems the kids are older and in a better position to get into things. I'd say it's time to pick up the story's pace and action a little!
Crow Magnum chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
I still have a problem believing a group of 6-10 year olds when out with weapons and all that other stuff with no one trying to stop them. It was really, really incongruous for a group of kids in that age bracket to behave that way. It is a piece of fantasy so I suppose there should be some suspension of disbelief. The fight scene was pretty good. Another thing about the chapter that probably could have been changed was the phrase 'monk type person' that been phrased: 'a person with a monastic air about them' or something else cause 'monk type person' is very poor word choice.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
... looks okay, but... just dosen't have the kind of interesting flavor the Requeum of Souls fic had... sides, you did say i didn't HAVE to read it if i didn't WANT too.

Anyways, Hope to hear a review from you soon, and no, i won't make any comment this time, just decided to drop one, since its the least i should do.
Artificer Urza chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
Perhaps you are right and it is a tad unrealistic FakeDarth, however, you must remember the fact that these children have had to survive on their own since before they could walk. Further more, they live in a very hostile environment, so it is a testament to their will, natural ability and intelligence that they have survived this long. However a continued battle with the wyvern would have resulted in their deaths.
Angel Nina chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
That was very good. Your talent in writing is amazing. Look forward to more!
FaKe DaRtH chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
... okay... i know the third game had Ryu and Nina as kids, but seriously, that time was a pain (with the idea that the two goons chased you through the most part of the childhood area. Now to see this, well, literally, i say its a bit inaccurate, kids mostly end up beaten with their punt size and not so developed brain...
nightdragon0 chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Quite a bit for the kids.

Seems Ryu can understand the feelings of the wyvern somewhat. Hm, perhaps showing little by little his dragon side...
Crow Magnum chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
Interesting, to say the least though I am surprised that a bunch of eight year olds are out and about in the world with no one noticing in the slightest. I'm surprised that Ryu is this moody even though he's eight, it seems rather incongruous.
melisuhh.OSNAP chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
I finally found time to review this story. Your writing style is great. YOur good with words and a nice plot line. _ Keep it up!'

~Kagome Tanahashi~
nightdragon0 chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
So, seems the group is getting together then. Hm...would be nice to see Ryu discovering his dragon powers sometime..
zornoid13 chapter 5 . 6/17/2004