Reviews for A Discussion
kayla14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Short sad and sweet. LOve it! :)
independant-and-complicated chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Um... what was it meant to be about? As a search about God or as a few last moments (incidentally, priests are very well versed on when God ends a life) because if we're truthful, it wasn't very effective at either, maybe if you brought out the angst a bit, revealed some more of their emotions in their heads, just generally... more.
MissBe chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Delicate, yet the strength of character is there... I liked it... Is this one finished, or are you planning future chapters?
seraph86 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow. Nice fanfic But a bit short. I would've liked to see Andrew being in doubt about god - the situation would have allowed that. Truly, why does 'his god' have to take Frankie? She's obviously just an innocent victim, isn't she? And why does god cause such pain at all?

But still, it is a nice dialogue! :)

hugs,

seraph
nicola chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
“Are you tempted now?” She asked, her hazel eyes glistening with child-like innocence. He didn’t want to lie to her. Andrew wanted to keep her in his arms and have her forever, but being a priest forbids such an act. love that answer so much.

please add more to this chapter, can i just say it sucks that priests can not be in a relationsip with anyone cause of their religion.

can u not make it possible (sorry i am a hopless romantic as well as optamistic, sad i know)
Chiikara chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Decent interaction, but I believe overall their physical interactions rather than just their words should be drawn out in order to paint a picture in the reader's head. Try to think of a closing that will make us think even after the fic is over!

As for the positive - the convo and characters are captured very nicely - namely Frankie. She's a difficult character, and her anxiety seemed realistic here.
Magick chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Impressive, very in character. I only have one suggestion, and that would be to re-work your "inner monologue" a little, it sounded a bit choppy. As always, constructive criticism can be discarded, and it is only a suggestion.
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I love the movie Stigmata, but I'm not even 'Christian'- that is to say, I don't think I am, but I believe in a few of the things in Christianity. Argh, it's hard to explain...well, I love the religion, myself, but most don't share my ideas about God and such. Anyway, I think that this was a great story, myself. I'm planning out a Stigmata fanfiction myself, so I decided to see if there was category for it, and there is, although only 10 stories have been written on it. And this is a good one. I'd suggest you write more! I like it.
just jenny chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
You've done a great job capturing the personalities of Andrew and Frankie in this short but well-written dialogue, I can imagine this scene between the characters as clearly as if it were part of the movie! Any plans on another chapter? I hope so! :)
little-starling chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
It's nice to see more intimate conversation between them, i dont feel we got to see them interact enough during the movie.
Thanks