Reviews for A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I couldn't Imagine Tomoyo-chan ever doing that!
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like it...
shinigamiotaku chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
-gasps- absolutely awesome *0*
BlueMoonChild9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Simply beautiful
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I enjoyed that immensely. Though the comparison in the end of her voice with birdsong was a bit random. Still, as long as she's there, right? :).

Keep writing.
cheng chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
cute :]
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
ACK! KAWAII! I LOVE IT!
Ceres chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Sugoi!_
storypaint chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very cute oneshot. I like this a lot. The beauty is in the simplicity. Plus I love the way you phrased the kiss at the end, when he's suddenly tasting chocolate... Good story.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Ahh! So much cuteness! ) I am officially addicted to your fics!

I simply love ET as much as SS but unfortunately, I haven't read some in awhile. Maybe that's why I love your one-shots so much? )

Well, I'm off to read another fic. Hmm...I think I'll read all your one-chots first and then tackle the fics with more chapters.

Byee!
Crystal Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
OH lots of lovely fluff! I love your fics
Moonlightsky31 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow, I find this funny... I just wrote a fan fic to this song for Yu Yu Hakusho, and I went to go look it up, and this appeared. Very sweet... i think I have a different version of the song though. Good taste in music, and good taste in shows too! ;-) keep up with the good fics!
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Great, like all your works! _ Very nice, I'd say, complete with a very sweet ending. I hope you always continue to write with such expression in the future.
Goodluck.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
great story. I liked the ending. Later
dolphingir32173
Haina chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
This is wonderful. I enjoyed it very much.