Reviews for Misty's Schedule
riorio chapter 1 . 3/5
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awesome! Need an Ash version now!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Misty is probably sleeping I am not sure if she can argue in the sleep too.
Misty chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I'm reading. Just not what you'd expect, is it?
...How did this girl get my schedule, anyway?! That's my personal, private schedule!
Sirius I'm Serious chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I LOVE this story! Mostly because it's so true! And what's also funny is that when I read this story, Misty and Ash were having their fourth argument of the day, just like you said they would be! :D Thank you so much for this story; it really brightened up my day!
BlueblazeHeart chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Romantic .Totally true!
KrazyKat101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Haha! Right now, Ash, Misty, and Brock have their 'Free Time'. Which means she's probably reading. I love this, it's really, really good for your first story!
Flaminfire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved your story cavern of a million colors also you should put in day dreaming about ash
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
clap clap) nice ! just great 1
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is amazing! You're very talented!
AlizaBeth1985 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
you just made huge error not even 5 mintues into what would be the show very simply Brock is always the first one up he is usally cooking breakfast when misty awakes not that she sleeps much longer then him but he is the first one up though you are right ash wouldnt be up till 9 or 10am
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OH man, that was adorable. I especially love the friendship with Misty and Pikachu. i like how you incorporated how opinionated she is and of course the denial. Thanks for making me smile.
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Forget4me chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
It's a wonderful little piece that many people wish would actually happen when Misty was still hanging around with Ash. I am tempted to ask to see Ash's schedule (if he has one) or someone else related to the schedule. Hell, one could make an entire series out of this but I suppose it might become repetetive after the fifth or sixth. Wonderfully done.
The Hunter of Artemis chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love it it's really funny and way better then my first story i love misty's hatred for bug pokemon it makes her funnier!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »