Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Pixxy.Dust chapter 1 . 7/9/2010

Great job with the characters, its amazing how well you built them up in only one chapter!

Thanks, that was a really good read~
AcidSunshine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This story is absolutely heartbreaking. Poor Rei! The characters are very well built up in this story, not OOC. Is there going to be a sequel?
ANAH chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This story is so sad! I am just wondering, was Kais and Reis relationship just like a dream or something to Rei, that Kai didnt exist, or did Kais "ghost" associate with Rei? I cant figure it out. May seem a little stupid. Well, this story almost made me cry. And it reminden me of some movie with simular theme. Your story was great!

Saathi chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That gave me goosebumps. Who.

Keep writing, yo.
nekogirltheanimefreak chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was wonderful (:
aa chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
awesome/ n sad~
foodbucket chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
that was so beautiful and sad.. great work
Ceriadara chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Crying...crying...crying...omg, you are SO on my Favs.
Jessikur chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I loved it
The Pheonix of Black Flames chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
::sobbing::Kai died! Poor Rei!Very good story though.
Ditzy-Skitz chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
OH MY FREAKING GOD! *bawls her eyes out and the mountain of tissues grows* I did NOT see that coming! Yeah, I thought it was a little perculiar with Kai knowing that Ray was gonna be there...BUT! How could you do that to Kai and poor ickle Ray! You broke his heart! Maybe you should do a sequel or summat, and tell us what happens to Ray. Keep up the good work. Luv ya! *pauses and looks around* Dammit, I need more tissues.
Professor Specter chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh wow, that was such an awesome story... I was partly predicting close to the end, and then it was true... So GOOD!
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*sobs* *sniffles* Oh My God...That hurt...That hurt a lot...I am so NOT CRYING! Ouch! I really liked this fic...I love fics that make me cry...but you shouldn't have killed Kai off like that...You could have made an alternate ending where Rei wakes up from a nightmare Kai's arms...then Kai asks what was wrong then Rei spills out everything then Kai comforts him and stuff! but I still love your fic...even if it was sad...I love sad fics...
Zee390 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
dude you fricken rock...that was totally awsome dude you made me cry *sniff* gawd i feel so sorry for rei...BUT YOUR STORY WAS STILL FRICKIN SWEET...keep writen
TensaiSyusuke chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Well, I'm really speechless. This story surely is incredible. Dunno whatta say... love it XD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »