Reviews for Without You
loving it so far
Happygolucky103 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I love this story.
alana2awesome chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
OH no that cant be the end lol
RosietheMoogle chapter 20 . 11/18/2005
First I just have too say you've compeletly made me fall in love with this chapter,I've read this nonstop in an hour an actually yelled in furastion at the sad messed up parts!My borthers now think I'm really crazy!LOL!

Now on to the last chapter...

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! URGH THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL! I MEAN THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER! BUT THERE'S SO MANY PROBLEMS! THEY LOVE EACH OTHER BUT THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER! SHE'S GOING TO PRINCETON AND DOESN'T THINK THEY'LL BE TOGETHER! I AM SO READING THE SEQUELS!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 20 . 2/26/2005
oh my god i love this story! even though the ending was a little sad its great! most stories would have her forget about school and be with randy. its nice to see a different pov!
me.P chapter 20 . 10/4/2004
what happened?

wah...sequel please?:)
qtea-angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
One of the best fics I have ever read... :-)
K.I.M chapter 20 . 7/4/2004
AWW you nearly had me in tears that's so sad but it is a big change from other stories i've read and that's why i like this one so much because it's not like the same romances you read it's dramatic and i think you should keep writing the same way.

I loved this story and i loved reading it.x.

Stephanie chapter 20 . 7/1/2004
OHH NO! please dont let it end I hope there is a sequal-Jada
RKORAF27 chapter 20 . 6/14/2004
I just want to say I loved your story and can't wait to read more of your stories, In my opinion I thank you should do a sequel.
terrie chapter 20 . 6/14/2004
No no no no! You can't end it like that! I loved this! thanks!
sam chapter 20 . 6/14/2004
oh my gosh.. you seriously need a sequel if this is the end... please write more... :)
Pixxie chapter 20 . 6/14/2004
if you don't make a sequel, i'll scream
Lisa chapter 20 . 6/13/2004
Leaving it end like that is cheating everyone who has been reading it ... you should make a sequel.
babyxbxgurl chapter 20 . 6/13/2004
please dont make this thee end. i wanna know what happened. i'm crying right now. please please amkie a sequel becuase i wanna know if they're gonna end up together.