Reviews for New Beginnings
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Just me chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was funny. I really liked that :)
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I don't usually read this pairing, but it was artfully done.
Master Snape chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love it. There are not enough Minerva/ Severus stories in the world. Beautifully done.
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
mmm, delicious
Squibstress chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved this little fic. You've captured the two characters so perfectly; they're very much IC, but with a little unexpected twist that makes it fun: Severus' uncertainty and his ultimate decision just to "go for it"; Minerva's slightly predatory (or "amorous", as she would have it) behavior.

A rather nice introduction to the Hogwarts staff for Severus, and a nice treat for the reader!

Just recc'ed this over at one_bad_man on LiveJournal.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Sweet and sexy story!
QueenElspeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aww that's really sweet and very sexy. Nicely written
Sarah etc chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh my! Wonderfully sexy and well done. Thanks!
dwilivia chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
love, love, love it!

if you must know, reading stories like these makes me amorous. (:

er, just kidding. great job, though. hands down one of the best SSMM fics I've read. (:
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I must admit this made me have a good giggle. It's so nice to see a young stud like Sev get it on with an older woman. I knew Minerva had it in her, um... did that come out wrong? Nice fic - I enjoyed it greatly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
So sexy Sosexy write another sexy story
zzz1266 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
woah! this is bloody brilliant
LinZE chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
wow - can't believe I missed this!

you simply have to continue

thanks for sharing

Crookykanks chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wait, I didn't review this! Gracious I read it and fell in love with it ages ago! You're a talented writer not to let them get out of character in a situation like that. It's very challenging. Very cute! Update your others please! I love your work!

- (meow!)