Reviews for Peace Of Mind
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Hehe. This was a fabulous read. I love it when Alonzo is the 'match maker'. He's a doll. But the star of this will forever be Danziger. He's so in love with her, he can't stand it.
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I had to review this story before enjoying your new one. I love the idea of Danziger and Devon being on the Dream plane, yet thinking it's a dream. You've captured the emotions of both of them well. At first I was confused by Devon's lack of reaction but you provided a great explanation for it. And Alonzo being involved is so in character. Moving on to the next installment...

Joan
carolann chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great short story. Of course I wish that both Devon and Danziger had figured things out at the end. Thanks so much for sharing.
notthereanymore1111 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Very cute. Danziger is so amusing!

Any chance you'd do a sequel to this? 'Cause this is just begging for one.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was delightful! Yay, Alonzo! But I can't believe you never wrote a second part.
an e2 fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Great story (as are all of your e2 ones)! Thanks for posting it. I look forward to your next post.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
That was really good, I hope you plan on doing another chapter or two. I'd love to know what Alonzo has planned for D&D!
eteria chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Verry good fanfic! Will you write more chapters?
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Great! Loved their different reactions to the dream - they are so clueless! And then Alonzo's tag at the end, lol! Thanks, I love your characterisation - just spot on.
daisymaybe chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Wow! I really loved this. You brought a smile to my day. Thanks! I hope you keep writing more Earth2 fics.
Maartje chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Oh wow! Another fic! And a D&D one too, you just made my day... I am thinking very hard of some constructive critism to repay the favour but I can think of none. You really captured those two... Maybe Danziger would be annoyed when Devon didn't react? But I suppose that's all up to individual interpretation and to what level he was aware that is was a dream.
No, I have to say you did it again, I simply adore your D&D fics because you write them so well!