Reviews for In The End
Vanechka chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
quite good angst. but do try to bring out more feelings and maybe mood and setting. i liked this
Ummmm chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
It's weird. I saw one of your Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, then I went to see your other stories and found Fire Emblem fanfiction. That was surely a shock, because KH is such a wide community and the FE community is almost nonexistant. Whoa.

I think I may have read this sometime before, too. *scratches head*
not applicable chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
A lovely, short fiction. A very nice insight into Matthew's feelings. For me, it is always a pleasure to read Suppi-chan's work. Thank you for writing.
Rockies chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Aw! So sad! ;_;
And I JUST got to that part in the game too... Even though I accidentally found out beforehand [and I had a feeling it would happen-spies tend to be found out eventually], it was still a shock
Fofa chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
This is great. I'm sure Matthew really did think like that.
Vyctori chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Lovely. You have me choking up... I almost passed this by, but thank goodness I changed my mind.
Your use of the present tense is interesting-uncommon, but it fits well.
Short, but it doesn't need to be longer. I honestly can't think of anything else to say; each word is in its proper place and was obviously chosen with care.
Nothing more to say, other than congratulations on an excellent piece of work, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Itzel chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Oh...**sniff**
Rae chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
OMG, MEG, I LOVE YOU!1!1 *hearts*
But for serious, you really got Matthew down. Frankly, I think that Matthew and Leila should have had lots of little thiefling babies. The kind that steal candy from each other and stab Uncle Sain and Uncle Kent's horsies with pointy sticks before proceeding to terrorize Uncle Hector.
And do tell me when you decide to write Raven. Because, you know, you'd do him a lot of justice.