Reviews for Unspoken
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*claps* I LOVED it! it is very good and everyone is so in character!
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
absolutely brilliant! Your first person is wonderful, I think it's actually helped me writing MY first person! The emotions are perfect to the point, and the song throughout the whole thing just added to the mood, even if some of the lyrics were a little...interesting. :D I hope you had a happy birthday...in march...almost four years ago.. ;

right. again, excellent oneshot. Loved it. :)
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was such a beautiful piece. There was a candid simplicity about it; your choice of words captured everything so perfectly in an uncomplicated manner that was refreshing. I love how it's a gradual realization of love between the two that seems so fitting. Everyone was so incredibly in character, as well. I think you did such a wonderful job of portraying everything realistically, I could really imagine this happening between the two of them in the actual series. Also, I normally don't like first POV serious fanfics, but this was an exception. Fantastic job :)
vulnerabilis chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
i was crying.

luved the way you potrayed sasuke...

and most importantly, sakura.

and of how a simple picture can mean so much.

one of the most angsty story i ever read...!

great job - really made my day...
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
GREAT FIC AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!
Silent-Babyx chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
nice. :D i dont usually read long one-shots. but, i guess this story really attracted me huh. :D even though it didnt really have any great ending or whatsoever. but the way you described it, it's really nice. ;]
totallyloud chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
beautiful!XD
FrillingFreak chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Amazing story! I love all the thought and feeling you put into it. It's very realistic, great job!
ahornblaetter chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Nice fic. Very sweet. And really good for a first go on 1st person - not an easy style to get right. But I think you did it really well. And know what I found interesting? You have the same birthday as Sakura - I have the same one as Sasuke. .
Nina-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Great one-shot

Y'know, I actually knew.

When she started thinking she was over him, when she thought she didn't like him anymore, I just thought by myself; 'That's because she loves him now, instead of a childish crush' Because, well.. blushing and stuttering and franitc heartbeat things are stages of a crush, and the beginning of love. But after a while you just get comfortable with that person, i mean...you don't see wifes blushing and stuttering around their husbands, right? and they still love them P

Yeah, enough of that rant, I really like this D When I found out Sasuke had the pictue as well.. I had to hold back a squeel. Since the people in the room would look at me like I was crazy (which I actually am, but never mind that XD) I mean, what'dyou think when you saw someone squeling at a computer? 'nyway, i love it, please continue writing SasuSaku, you're good at it )
Elyre chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
aww... thanks for sharing. thought it was awesome. it was sweet but not the sickeningly fluffy ones. also, it's not one of those fics that they are out of character... well... sasuke that is. hope you write more sasusaku...
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
AWESOME!

I really like how well you could add that tiny bit of fluff without sacrificing Sasuke's personality.

Great Job!

Annie
Incognito Temptation chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
It's not surprising you have so many reviews. :D Length is an issue I really struggle with, but I'm glad that people like you can pull off something like this so superbly.
KDreams chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Oh, I enjoyed this. At first, I found it a little long, but really, I couldn't stop reading. It was really interesting, and when it got to the part about when the picture was taken, I freaked out and had a "fangirl moment". xD But anyway, I really liked it. Good portrayal of Sakura way back when, good portrayal of Sasuke's feeligns towards Sakura. Hints were mild, but I really liked it. Great story. x3
morgan jones chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
u probabely dont get on anymore but i just wanted to say even though this is ur first fan fic. it is amazing how u explain everything like that but not somuch it is annoying! simple this is a WOW! amazing work!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »