Reviews for Unspoken
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
aw that was soo sad and it was sjust so ...meaningful...its made me cry

and i was a lil disapointed to see that sakura and sasuke arent together ...and it was just so pretty are you gonna make a sequal in sasuke point of view? it would be cool ...lol anywho i really liked it ...*adds to favs and gives you a cookie*
XxsasusakuxX chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was so sweet. I liked it a lot. Anyway See Ya!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This was a nice little story and I must say, I really agree with your author's note.
Japyra chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very well-written and organized. Metaphoric with a simplistic use of diction, a great piece.
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Love it Love it Love it! Do you have any other SasuSaku stories! Cause I'd luv to read them!
Miraa chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I love it )
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
yata! way to go! Congratulations! you have passed Sander-The-Rubber-Bander's test for Totally Awesome stories! uber congrats! keep up the great work!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
lovely
Adelaide chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I'm sorry because this is not you birthday but still i wish you a good birthday the story is loveless i think that it's a romance it's very good truly.
Keaton's Firefly chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This was absolutely gorgeous. I find very few stories on this site that are this profound and well thought out! There are cute ones and fluffy ones, but none of them leave me feeling completely content. So, well done! You should be immensely proud of yourself for turning out this great of a story!
OtakuEdwardunlogged chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
It didn't occur to me until a little while into the story: Sakura's sick... And so am I! I'm feeling to horrible to do much of anything else but read sasuxsaku fanfics . Very good, it's hard to write from first-person and keep it interesting. I kinda wish there was something more obviously romantic, but that's just how the story goes, ain't it? It was great how you kept everything connected, even slightly. I give it an 8.0 out 10! -chugs flu medicine- -gags-

P.S. I'm making a SasuxSaku shrine, but it isn't quite finished yet. If you would like a link to it when it's finished and want this fic to be put on my Fan Fiction section, just email me!
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
YaY! I just love to read your stuff! I just read

'Unexpected Love Story' again and I'm planning on reading 'And They Say Chivalry is Dead' again too! I just love them all so! But, this was the first time I read this one and I really enjoyed it! (runs off to read more)
magickheals chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
It was the best story I've ever read so far. Some of the parts made me cry. You write really good. You should write more of these. :)
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
that was good... ur right the unspoken words are the ones that mean the most! o very good! lol
pepple chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Man, I was so worried that you were going to make it like...she really didn't love him anymore! Whoo, good thing that wasn't it. Aw, it was so...I don't know, real life. That kind of realization probably happens more often than not and it's so awesome how you wrote it down and especially for Sakura too. And you know Sasuke's a-melting folks! Cool that your b-day is the same as Sakura. Hm...about three months away...um...here's an early happy b-day to ya! _
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »