Reviews for Unspoken
pepple chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Man, I was so worried that you were going to make it like...she really didn't love him anymore! Whoo, good thing that wasn't it. Aw, it was so...I don't know, real life. That kind of realization probably happens more often than not and it's so awesome how you wrote it down and especially for Sakura too. And you know Sasuke's a-melting folks! Cool that your b-day is the same as Sakura. Hm...about three months away...um...here's an early happy b-day to ya! _
OtakuKunoichi chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is a really sad story. It's so touching...You have to update :) K.I.T!
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
oh my gosh...this is probobly one of the most moving, and emotionally justified pieces i have ever read. when you feel sorrows that should only belong to the characters infront of you, something in your mind clicks, and you wonder where it all came from... You are an exceptionally talented writter to be able to pass all of that on through a first person fic. kudos.
KiRaRa ROX chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
O Great job! I'd say update soon but it's a 1shot. Love it!
Mint-heart-arrow chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh, wow! I loved that! It was just like a romance novel!
FalconDance chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That... was... awesome D
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Meh Naruto too? I think I'm really starting to like you more and more.

I loved this because it didn't have the same voice that you used in the "trilogy with cd's". They were funny, to me at least and not so in depth as I know you can write.

But this.. Oh God reading this I could feel my heart twisting in my chest at some moments. You kept them both in character, to the last line and you colored their emotions so beautifuly. A really wonderful story. I hope to seeing more fics fro Naruto from you.
Danielle Winters chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Hi there,

This was a heart warming fic...I really liked it!

Sincerely

Danielle Winters
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
i have to say, YOU ARE GOOD AT WRITING! - heck yes! that's so freaking awesome that you're birthday is sakura's! - i love the song Sobakasu from RK - when i read the verses, i'm all like, WOO HOO I LOVE THIS SONG! - yes i'm that weird. *nods* loved this story! and it was long! -
cheeeZe chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
not a very satisfactory ending for such a long story... but you followed the naruto manga characters very well. good job
Retah chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
*cries*

Anybody got kleenex?

That was nice lol
Seyy13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Oh my gosh. so cute! loved it. .
lilkidz chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
nice XP i like it!
frescasenorita chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
You are no officially my goddess! _ I just got into Naruto, so you could call this my first Sasuke/Sakura fic, that I actually love! The characters are perfect! It is totally like I'm watching the show.

I hope you write more in the future. XD For I'm going to reread this again and again.)
x0xBlossomingxChrysanthemumx0x chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow, that was...wow. I loved the way you created Sakura. It was really good cause you didn't make her that annoying girly-girl she acts like and I appreciate that a lot. I actually printed this out and I read it all the time. It was typed beautifully. I was really able to get a good feel for what was going and where it was happening. Keep it up!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »