Reviews for Unspoken
zeezee42 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
that was awesome! _ I loved that! When I write about quiet characters, like Neji, Itachi, or Sasuke, I can never keep them in character, but Sasuke was in character in this story! It's hard to rind one when he is. _
Nyago chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I love your fanfics, you are so GOOD! D
shimmer chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
nice work. seamless narration and the atmosphere(tension and all) remained until the end of your fiction. :) hope you do a one shot again.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
OH MAN THIS STORY IS SO GOOD I WISHED YOU'D CONTINUE WITH IT LIKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS STORY IS LIKE I DONT NOE REALLY DIFFERENT FROM NE OTHER IVE READ WELL YEAH SO I HOPE U DO ADD A SEQUEL TO IT! _
KatieKaos chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I'm in a hurry... so I'm just going to leave a short note.
I liked this one.
I'll check your other fics too.
Good work.
Takari-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
_ this is so good! a very very nice sasusaku _ it's just so sweet *hearts*
ccslover chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
aww...that was actually really good! i thought it was gonna be sappy but im glad it's not! _ i love it!
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
YEAH! I love SasuSaku! I admire her for not giving up on him although he's a jerk 99% of the time! Ganbatte, Sakura-chan!
incendiai chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That was so... beautiful! Wa... *continues to cry*
The ending was so cute - Yay! Me like, alot.
Kawaii-ness kawaii-ness kawaii-ness...
Ali chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I love this story, it's very sweet but then again I have a big sweet tooth. Please post more soon.
hujalay chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I lov your story! Wee! Keep up the goo work.
Sasusaku 4 evr
neonate chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Happy Birthday to both you and Sakura! I think you've just given yourself the best birthday present. This fic! Oh, man. So good. I'll be waiting for more of your works. Have a blast on your b'day!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8