Reviews for The Briar and the Rose
Mai Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
OMG! that was so beautiful! i seriously felt like i was going to cry at any moment. and your ending was spectacular! i love stories with an awesome ending like that. This is the second story of yours i've read (after La Ra everlasting frost) and intend to read more. You're one of my fav authors on here -
Crouge chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That must have been one of the saddest stories I've read.. ;_; Poor little kiddo. She sounded so sweet.. Unlike most kiddos.
Shade-the-wanderer chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
that was beautiful...

sad, but beautiful...
Phyllis Nodrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is...I don't know how to say it! I felt like my heart was ripped from my chest! The first-person was just so starkly...REAL! This is by far the BEST one-shot I have ever read. And the most devastating. I...oh, I don't know. But you are one AMAZING writer.

*bows* and *bows* and *bows*
Eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I'm quite impressed. Skimming through page after page of senseless Dilandau/Hitomi and Dilandau/OC fics written by angsting teenagers fulfilling their own silly fantasies, I was all ready to come and blast the next "Dilandau's lover" fic I found. And... I found yours.

Congrats. You have written the one and only Escaflowne fanfic, and more importantly, the only Dilandau fanfic with an OC as a central character which I have ever really liked. It's beautifully written and very touching, and I don't think I could find a single thing to gripe about even if I tried.

Whatever that allergy medicine is, will you be taking more of it in the future? XD

Would you mind terribly if I linked your fic on my Dilandau/Dragonslayers fansite? I've never asked anyone I didn't know before, but... Well, I like this piece that much. :) I'd love to host it, but I know many writers prefer to keep their stories in one place to avoid having them taken.
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is the saddest most beautiful thing I've ever read. Those of you reading the reviews before checking the story... read it.
Inverse-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
this was so sweet and sad... I loved it.
MegamiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Omg! It was beautiful. Especially the way you wrote it. I like the way you portrayed Dilandau and his feelings for Rose. Keep it up!