Reviews for Two Love And Dream
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Still waiting for an update... Fell inlove with fic. I'm rooting for Vinnie, btw. :D
countrygirl27 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Okay so I read your reviews and it's looking like it's gonna be a Yuffintine, not that I don't love Vincent but if you do that and squalls already seen his other reality and Rinoa it's looking like you would maybe Put her together with squall as a paring. and if you do you are in big trouble Missy/Mister. She is the perfect description of damsel in freakin distress. I'm still kinda pissed you put her in but it goes with the flow if the story, so I won't shove shurikens in the places the sun dont shine . . . yet.

Anyways loved the story how both Vinne and Squallie are freakin out over Yuffies coma like state. (gawd Yuffie is so damn lucky to be in the center of 2 freakin hot guys!) still I cant choose :T they're both too hot to say no too:)

Btw did anybody notice that Cid appeared to be fighting heartless in Wutai too even though hes still in HB during the dimension thing? Just curious if I'm the only one that noticed that. :o

*NinjaPrincess*
Staceyy chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Vincennnnt!
Annette Silhouette chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
I'll wait patiently for the update. I love your setting! And oh I vote for Vinnie !( though some Leon moments would be nice as well LOL)
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
OMG yay you update! I vote for Vincent all the way. ) Please update soon I really what to c what's going to happen especially between Vincent meeting Yuffie and I really need to c how Cloud is going to react once he comes face to face with Tifa. What is he going to tell her? Please update!
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
please please please continue! i know its been like a reaaaallly long time but i really wanna know what happens next...please? oh and ummm i vote for...uhhh nevermind i cant choose -_-"
Bird chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Ah, Vincent, duh!
always-kh chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
yes indeed it sounds like you've redone the plot and that's a good thing. please continue this fic it's nice to see how your writng and characters have changed. i like the ideas with the worlds combining and all that so please continue the fic! i hate it when fics i like are discontinued.
always-kh chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
another good chapter. so cloud and aerith are begining to remember? this is gonna be sad. and how are u gonna make fans of both pairings happy? ...unless yuff becomes a bigamist or something lol now that is a funny idea. would never happen of course.
always-kh chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
another good chapter so i guess that means those who died in either dimension won't be there when the 2 combine well that sux. it is a good way to not have to worry abt angel tho as she already served her purpose. well i love the plot and i like both guys so i can't really vote for either.
always-kh chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
i love the play on words for the chapter title very clever. i like the way the story's coming together. u do love your cliffies but i like them too.
always-kh chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
good job with the story. i like the complications and the fact that it seems leon's begining to remember too. i was wondering abt him since he's actually from a third world and all.
always-kh chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
once again a good chapter. i like the plot idea and how you managed to tie in both worlds. good job with that and the oc's not bad either but if u could make up some reason why she never appeared during the game clips that'd be good.
always-kh chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
another good chapter. i'm not sure which i'm rooting for i like both pairings. i love the way you made both stories fit together i love stories like this.
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
good first chapter. it's certainly sparked my interest.