Reviews for Friendly Competition
SSA Javier Grey P.I chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ha! Poor boys! And I love laughing, heartbreaker Kurama! He is a god and I don't blame the boys for falling for him.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Holy smackers! That was awesome! The only thing I'm wondering about is what Kurama feels towards Kuronue. I mean, he did hear the whole conversation of Karasu killing him right? And I thought for sure he was a bat...oh well.
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh. My. GOD. I was laughing the entire time! xDD And poor Kuronue!

Would you mind (if I ever got around to it.. not likely, but, hey!) if I wrote like, a follow-up/branch-off story... thing?

Seriously, nice job with this! xDD
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
heheheh this is pretty funny. Poor Kuronoe!

Thanks for writing!
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
that's what i call hilarious! hahahahah! but sure the competition would rather be more tough when koronoe's around... and maybe kurama would choose him... i hate to admit that though for i am kura-hiei fans...lol!
Within The Lines chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ahahahaha! *takes a shovel and digs grave* Ahahaha!

Kurama, Hiei, Karasu, Yomi: Is it really that funny!

Yes! *dies of laughter and falls in hole*

Kurama: Good riddance. She puts Dr. Ichigaki to shame.

Hehe. Love it. _
gyo mapuri chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!

wow, man!you made me laugh the whole story thru! ach! Yomi, Hiei, and Karasu! ahahahahahahahaa!

lmao! ayayay! hope you'll gonna write more like this! Ach!

Tc always U and GOD bless!

:)gyo
dennis chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
funny!

ha ha ha!

i just can't keep myself from laughing my head off!

nice work!
Aicara chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
POOR KURONUE!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
*dies from laughing too hard*
Bloody-suki chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
lol! wow! that was the funniest thing I have EVER read in my life! HAHAHAHAHAHA OH, I'm gonna be laughing about that one for days man!

my favorite part: "I survived, get over it" _ awsome.

But why'd you kill Koronue? T_T *sniff sniff*
ss10009 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Aww. But lucky Shiori...kind of...she only has the mother-son relationship with Kurama...but um...er...ah...a Mother's love is the best love of all? I dunno.

Great story!
Jiriza Jemms chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This story was so good! I think that's how Kurama would really act
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I luvs the fic, and I'm sure those 3 will find love...eventually. I support Karasu the most of the 3 right now cause the other 2 can find love easier. GO KarXKur
Lady Niona chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
lol yep you gotta love Kurama
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »