Reviews for Precious Time
Tis the fifth time ive read this and i still sob like a babe
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Aw, this is so cute!
Alena13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I'm sitting in my room crying...so that means many commendations to you! It is a great story, I enjoyed it from the beginning to the very end! I hope you have fun writing (so many more such stories will be born :) )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I cried...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AWESOME!
Hannon-le!
Yavelee chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great Story! And such a nice relaxation from all this - kidnapping-story's - (they really get boring after some time )...
yours Yavelee
PS: I don't know if relaxation really fits for the thing I would like to express - but as english isn't my mother tongue, I hope you just understand the meaning and don't pay attention to my strange grammar mistakes :D
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
aww!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
this was an adorable story and well written to boot!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
A great story. Very well written.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very sweet...a good lesson for the twins. The dialogue was a little AU from middle earth, but still a nice story.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wonderful story! I quite enjoyed it! I could see this happening. Elves aren't 100% flawless; I could see them acting this way once in time. This story could be used to explain why the twins dote on Estel like they do.

Either way, lovely story!
Tara-Yo chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
wow I loved this! thanks so much for posting :)
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I love this story! It is so amazing! Thank the valar I have finally been able to find it again and put it on favourites!

OK rant over. You are a fbulous author and this story is a complete masterpiece! You should do a sequel where the twins make the same mistake only this time Aragorns old enough to nderstand he's being rejected and runs away to gondor where he remains for 30 years. Imagine the twins guilt trip then!

Please keep writing you're one of my favourite authors ever!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw, I like it. It's sweet. I like how you 'capture the emotions' and the way you write and all that.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was so cute. Elrond giving the twins a little taste of their own medicine. "Another heart, hopelessly lost to his little brothers charms." I love that line!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »