Reviews for And you wonder why they call you 'Freak?
DIAlecHotty chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Have you abandoned this or are you not on this website anymore? Cus I would love love love! To see more of it! For me please? (puppy eyes and pouting)
DarkenedRose24 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Oooo i likey aready
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Loved it.
johnny.vick chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
omg omg omg more more please
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
okay, interesting idea for his mutant power. Only one error I found so far, that being his sentence. Given the nature of the prison , what is the point of "multiple" life terms. Unlike our society, there life means till your death. Also why 5 x life for murder? that really seems overkill (go there till you die multiple times)
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Omggg what's his powerrr? I wanna know! Moree pleaseeee
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Please, continue the story, please, I want to know.
LunaraWolf chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Oh please continue this! I really like it and it's been 8 years since it's been updated! Clearly abandoned, but I would love to see it continued. Perhaps you could put it up for adoption...?
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
This chapter, Harry having fun with the other boys, was a lot of fun. I hope you continue this some day.

Tom A.
Moonyxforever chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
please continue!
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
i love this story, hope you update soon!
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Haha that was such a cool prank lol. I hope you update some more soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Interesting beginning. I wonder how long till it is figured out somebody impersonated Harry just so they would do what they did? How is Harryngojng to be trained in magic?
The Reader and Writer chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
You should up date your storys. Yeah!
Jake1993 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
My, it really looks like you are an amazing writer. You know, I usually read H/Hr ships, but i was really taken with your story. Please, at least, consider doing an update (well, if you have time and energy to do that, that's it).