Reviews for Kiss Me Twice, Girl
azerjaban chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Aww, looks like your not going to review.

Oh well, lol I love your Kira and think he would truly fall fo a girl like Kei.
squirrelmaster chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
Awesome. More would be cool.
Wenwen chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
Come back. We miss you. :(
snuffyTHEmonkey chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
yo cookie! its me again... from like... a few months ago. where are those chapters you promised ;) hoho! nah dont worry. i'm just pinning away at all fab authors that have stopped reviewing. nehoo. hope summer is treating you right and you'll start writing soon ;) (has it been two years already... gasp!) well if you know any good reads send them my way. i'm running out of entertainment! help me here. i'm drowning in tears. (and am digging through my sister's books... currently her recommendations are cliched romances... not that there is anything wrong with that :) anyhow. just dropping a word :D well... technically wordS but i'm not a grammar freak.

still waiting,

stm

ps: hope to hear from you
snuffyTHEmonkey chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
no use sobbing... ahh... i see you have left us hanging... how irksome. BUT sacrifices must be made for i do like your story a lot. well i hope everything is going well with you and i found it intriguing how you portrayed akira as such... a ditz! lol. i'm wondering why you titled your fic "kiss me twice, girl" lol. i wouldnt expect akira to fall in love with such a demure... or not fall in love.. but take interest in such a quiet and unobtrusive character. its new.. fresh.. and its a nice change. well i dont know if i should hope for an update... for my heart would break if you dont... so i shall just put you on my story alert and fav story list and maybe.. just maybe.. one day i'll be sent an email declaring that you have once again returned to your fans and decided to spare us of guessing. till then... i shall await.. impatiently for to be pleasantly surprised by such an email.

yours to torture with this waiting game,

-stm

ps: RAH RAH RAH! (this is my sorry attempt at cheerleading)
Pinky chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
FINISH IT ALREADY! mAUhauhAUHAHuha good stuf...but i kno uve gotten better *ahem* road kill *aheM* LoLnEs
Kara chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Ditto on the disappointment.
BlackAmoria chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Hi! I'm so in lvoe wiht your story and very disappointed that you didn't update! Akira is absolutely one of my favorite characters because, odd as it is, I think he might be the most complicated. Just asking for a new chapter _. God, I feel like a loser.
GreenCookie Author chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Dude, I totally was! I know I'm lacking, but wait a bit for me. Thanks for sticking this long and my apologies.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Ok, were you ever thinking about updating again?
Sue chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
This is great! Can't wait for the next installment.
yukihana chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
ok, please come back with another chapter!
jinx19 chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
WOW! I mean, WOW! I cannot wait for the next

"installment" to come. please, update soon.
yukihana chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
All right, you're back! Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Reniefuwa chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
Kawaii! (that means cute-sorry if you already knew that). A little unrealistic, maybe, but cute just the same. Cant' wait for the next installment!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »