Reviews for For whom the bells toll
VladLover chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP ! and i dont mean your story, or style, or grammar, everything was perfect! but I hate the ending, really hate! why is that writers think that is better, or original, or whatever to bring a sad, depressing, suicidal type ending rather than a romantic beautiful one!

I swear, i've read more than 70% Of AxI fics in fanfiction, and in other 10 fics pages, and95% of them end with Integra dead, by accident, old age, or by his hand, and a very few ends with both of them together and happy, Why ppl dont think they deserved!

DAMN ! THEY DESERVEEEEEED TO BE FREE AND HAPPY!
dsfasf chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
how sad!
Eddie McGee chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh, that was beautiful. I could really feel these characters, Alucard's want and Integra's desire. *sniff*, I'm not crying... *sniff* really!
bobalina chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
AUGH! Mon dieu! I hate these fics! Don't get me wrong, it's not a flame, I think this piece is ridiculously well-written (for a fanfic), it just makes me depressed. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Quellesirel Peredhil chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
i liked it, rather curious ending though
anarchy101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
oh i like thins are you gonna write anymore?
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
*fights urge to stangle something* ...so...close...dammit...

Is that how it ends?

I am unspeakably glad that you have that other story written wherein it seems she doesn't marry some random suitor.

Keep up the great work!
mslcat chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh, decisions decisions.

The lady or the tiger?

Ordered to marry a man she doesn't love. Offered youth, power, and freedom.

Lose your mind or lose your soul?

write more.
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
OMG INTEGRAL DO *NOT* MARRY THAT DUDE

ok sure he sounds like a nice enough guy and he even shook alucard's hand but..but..she dun eeven love him! _ WAH INTEGRAL DON"T MARRY THE GUY! what will poor alucard do?
Vanessa chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That story kind of made me sad. :( Alucard and Integra should be together. They are perfect for each other. I bet before she goes threw with the wedding she will change her mind and go to Alucard.
Redrose Moon chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
very good opening, strong and hm very good
Urwen chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Um... really sorry.. but I feel I should point out...
About Lady Nonce.
'Nonce' is English slang for 'Paedophile'
antychan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
There, another well-characterized Integra fic from you. *heads off to add to favourites as well*
Prismatic chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
What, that's it? Argh, blargh! I'd love to see more of this. :D
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I don't usually agree with the idea that Integra could be forced to get married, but I liked the way you presented it here. And the scene with Alucard was great. Not sure if you should continue it or not; I couldn't stand to see Integra suffer in a marriage of convenience but I don't think she would take Alucard's choice. Anyway, a very nice effort and I enjoyed it.